ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I read Heaven is a beautiful place. I hope my soul has learned enough so as not to have to return to try again. To that end, I have forgiveness, love and no animosity to those who do I have angered. I love you all. I have a appointment at U Of M in July. If I make until then and if there is anything they can/will do for me, I will return to let you know. May the peace of our Lord and the love He stands for be with each and everyone of you.

It is good to know you are still kicking, I guess I got used to your daily posts. So when you don't post for weeks, I guess I kind of thought the worst had happened. Just know that you are being thought of, and in my prayers. :| :nun:

KAS

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I read Heaven is a beautiful place. I hope my soul has learned enough so as not to have to return to try again. To that end, I have forgiveness, love and no animosity to those who do I have angered. I love you all. I have a appointment at U Of M in July. If I make until then and if there is anything they can/will do for me, I will return to let you know. May the peace of our Lord and the love He stands for be with each and everyone of you.

Choice!

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

@coldgin96
Never doubt that you are loved.

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
It's great to hear from you. Best wishes, you are continually in our prayers.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
91179596_10217259258853795_4757442858967891968_n.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Oh dear. The started including tracking of ALL our encounters, not just telehealth ones. I am SO AHEAD. By like, a lot. I saw 160 kids this week don't know how. Well, I worked through lunches, called folks and whatnot and saw a JILLION patients. I worked late.

10 notes left doing them tomorrow this body is CRYING out for yoga. If I can FACE it I may go to Walmart after dinner for supplies, then tomorrow is not so Bad.

Anna

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
We had a fire pit tonight, then I wanted to do a second bike ride for the day...tail marker light, no headlight. I rode six miles with just moonlight and street lights...it was pretty cool. Great visibility and very quiet streets, prolly had a BAC of .30 or better :lol: if I get pulled over by a cop I'm gonna just start coughing and coughing and coughing :lol:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Biking while intoxicated was totally a thing. I had the best college BF (well summer, in England) then they targeted him for WALKING drunk. I think he was walking backward by the time I left.

I loved that dude so much! I would have married him in a heart beat! I would have bought a British car and driven him wherever he wanted to go. Not because I was gonna stop drinking like, but because I never seemed to get in trouble, even when pulled over.

Our parting was like the Titanic, only cooler. Because we were at a train station, and that is so much cooler. Oh MAN, it was so romantic. We didn't even talk or anything. We held hands. It was beautiful, it was tragic, he was a ginger so looked nothing like Leo de Fatsio, it was GREAT.

I went back the following summer and like he had a GF and I was engaged. You know those really awkward times when like, you hang with a dude and you both want to go upstairs and remove each other's clothes? Well, it was EXACTLY like that, only the guy was like, "I'm so sorry."
I was like, "HUH? I did NOT expect you to become a sexual HERMIT due to losing me forever... but we could just... .Never mind."4

He was like, "Good you are engaged, he sounds nice, he will take care of you." (This was engagement number one so yeah, he didn't. He wanted to be like ALL UP IN MY GRILL ABOUT DRINKING and I was not having it. Still glad I didn't marry him he was ALSO a ginger and from PA Appalachia and he looked like he grew up with the rickets. Lucky escape.

I finally found prince charming who was strawberry blonde, from Appalachia PA but built like a brick (censored) house and I SCORED! LOL. Sorta. I just told him yes, he was gonna die before me. He was like, "How do you know?" I was like "Because you have been all Arm A geddoning it all up tonight like "OMG WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE and we ARE NOT."

He laughed. Srsly though he better get some life insurance, I mean that sincerely. If he did, I would pay of the mortgage and donate the house to Habitat for Humanity. He was like "what would they want with it there is nothing in it." I was like, "They REBUILD stuff like that idiota."

I don't know what brought all that on, but like if you are going to run down to the end of RAILWAY station to see me off, you shoulda put a ring on it is what *I* think. LOL.
Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Damnit! All those freaking reviews of the Kroma which is bronze and looks incredible made me buy an Asmodus Almighty.

Allow me to explain dang it, I like ,have wanted another almighty forever, I love mine and have wanted one forever and I was like, I bet I can get one for around the same price. So I did. I am happy. LOL have bought a big fat nothing for some time. LOL oh well. I MUST get to notes soon. REALLY.

Anna

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
As they all stand together shoulder to shoulder.
And they survived, we will be fine as a whole in the end of this thing, whatever it is...how much we are willing to sacrifice will be forever tallied by those with ill intentions going forwards...

Users who are viewing this thread