ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I hope everyone enjoys this 4th of July celebration, I kind of have mixed emotions about the day today. First we had plans in place to celebrate my brothers birthday today, so that is good. :)
Then this week my last surviving elder has died, my aunt who was my dads brother's wife, she was in her 80's. So now we are officially the elders now, over the last 20 years we had kind of drifted apart from this side of the family. It would be nice to reconnect with them, they do share my last name. :unsure:

Happy 4th everyone! :)

KAS

Edit: She evidently has died from the covid19, so this has actually hit home.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Sorry to hear that, KAS. :(

Here's one for @coldgin96 . I expect he's busy with something musical (preferably with Jimi & Janis), but if he is looking down, let there be laughter.

Actual excerpt from my local NextDoor this morning. I couldn't resist.

Squirrel.png

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Sorry to hear that, KAS. :(

Here's one for @coldgin96 . I expect he's busy with something musical (preferably with Jimi & Janis), but if he is looking down, let there be laughter.

Actual excerpt from my local NextDoor this morning. I couldn't resist.

View attachment 894305

Here's to Howard Blum and ColdGin. :toast::toast:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Thanks everyone. I had a very good day, I got to see all my brothers for the first time in many months, I think it has been sense Xmas. We all live here, so we had not got together because of the Covid thing. I also got to see my nieces little boy Jack, what a cutie he is. Last time I saw him he was a newborn, I think he is around 8 months old. I also found out that she has another on the way, due in December. It was great to see everyone. :)

KAS

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Sorry to hear it @kas122461 .

Happy 4th of July everyone! Although I don't know why we are celebrating, I don't remember dumping tea in the harbor not even my relatives, I naturalized like 6-7 years ago.

While I feel like I could demonstrate a little more of that "escape from tyranny spirit" I don't see how dumping my vapes in the harbor could um, improve things for anyone let alone me. Life has become so complicated. I mean, should I dump them? I got a few waterproof ones?"

IDK whatever independence and from what exactly? A government so complicated and a society in tatters? Cool, cool. I feel a smart bomb in my garage might be the real thing to have. I sill say we should band together in coalitions.

I mean I owe 5K on my taxes this year. That has to purchase A BIT of smart bomb surely?

Anyway, yeah, couldn't find a musical number they were all country songs or like "My neighbor almost got harmed by a firework!" Only they DIDN'T and that is 3.25 minutes of my life I gave up.

I want it back.

Anna

For those who have trouble:

Happy 4th. Sorry the aunt died. Should we celebrate July 4th? Should I? What did I do? My ancestors were busy being shipped on boats as convicts, not like saying "Go away ENGLISH MONARCHY." Also, do we need smart bombs to make our point yet or is submerging my Jackaroo mod in water enough for the government as far as protest? Maybe,maybe not. Made a half hearted effort to speak in song but the videos were BAD BAD BAD.

Hope that helps.

Mentally ......ed Anna

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
The Declaration gave all here the opportunity to manage our own futures. Just having that opportunity to live wherever the local laws best support me in my own efforts.

The tea event was basically saying, "no taxation/control without benefit".

Life could be a lot worse. I have opportunities today.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Some days I feel like alive for me is much better.

Darker days, I am pretty convinced being dead is at least gonna be RESTFUL.

Don't throw your declaration vs. tea party in my face: my culture gave you Fosters, barbequed shrimp and Outback Steakhouse.

Which I used to take my passport to get free beer and I never would. Then I'd be like, "Well how about a job?" They would tell me I did not sound "Australian enough." I moved here at 12 I sound American. I was like, "No offense, and I can't do mine anymore but yours is frankly OFFENSIVE,."

All the dark bread and honey butter you dared to eat however, and the "Blooming Onion."

Yes you are welcome LOL.

Mentally ......ed Anna:

I am from a convict Island. Do not toss your history my way I will not understand. Sorry,.My bad. Oh, I sound like you, but I am WAY DUMBER.

Users who are viewing this thread