Maine
4353178b2b420955c76b5e93497d6817.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Anger hippie chick returns! It's probably because it's morning. I love her dearly.

Mentally ......ed Anna:

This really needs no translation.

You really only see her when you post the clip, not sure why for such a happy tune, first thing you see is her angry face. :?:

KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I finally just got the last drawer installed, in the cabinet I am building. Installing them was a real PIA, of course the last one was the most difficult. I had to use shims to widen the whole thing by 1/8" to get the first drawer in. Then I had to use more shims with several of the drawer slides, very aggravating. So that means I still have the top and back to do. Also I am going to put a couple more pieces along the sides, then figure out the drawer handles, and I will probably paint it as well. I think that got the most difficult parts finished. :|

KAS

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Took me a bit... I was like "Someone is showing off their Walmart bags with bits of RAYON.

I wonder if cats can chew their way out of plastic bags over their heads. A lot of kids can't. I'd say a kid is smarter than a cat, but let's face it, a lot are not. I'm not talking about the young ones either but teenagers. My own had a WHOLE COUPLE years where he was just as dumb as a box of rocks.

Which is why I love them so much. You can be dealing with a catastrophic teen and its (justifiably) angry adults, and if you can find JUST the right piece of pithy logic to insert into the teen, well, it's like striking a match, and their eyes are candles and they go.... "Ooooohhhhhh."

Then their parents pay you a bunch of money and thank you profusely.

Yeah I totally left my teen to the professionals, OH GOD being his parent was hell ENOUGH.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I proudly claim the age of 46, even though it puts me in the next Nielson category or whatever, because it is YET another year I cheated death. Go me. I also happen to think I look better the older I get.

I realize this may be a delusion but since it's a happy one, I'm gonna go with it. Etc.

......ed Anna.
I am 46 and not dead yet and delusional, wait word too big, I think I still look OK though.
Anna

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I proudly claim the age of 46, even though it puts me in the next Nielson category or whatever, because it is YET another year I cheated death. Go me. I also happen to think I look better the older I get.

I realize this may be a delusion but since it's a happy one, I'm gonna go with it. Etc.

......ed Anna.
I am 46 and not dead yet and delusional, wait word too big, I think I still look OK though.
Anna
Failing Eyesight?!?

LOLz

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I am the nearest thing to blind there is. I got corkscrew bottle glasses in like 4th grade. Then my eyes got so bad so quick, the eye doctors like, told me I should prepare for blindness and learn braille, but I was like, "I think the correct time for that is AFTER I am blind thanks all the same, I will be bored and have nothing to do." Then, it was discovered I had a lazy eye, (during an observational by parents tennis lesson who asked me why I sucked so hard. I mean I sucked in general, but I was like, 'It's hard. I try, but like I don't know which ball to hit."

So, back to the eye doctor but it was kind of fun they did not have the surgery back then so I got to train my eye muscles with all these cool exercises until I could take a pen, and bring it to my nose and at NO point were there two pens. I think the surgery is USA stupid and unnecessary. I would never put a kid through unnecessary anesthesia. That's how they did it in the GOOD old days.

So okay I was nearsighted and I HATED glasses so much, so I got contacts the minute my parents allowed it, i.e. the age of 18. Then I got astigmatism bad in one eye.

I am also "night blind" but I NEVER tell the eye doctors that because I researched the treatments for it and they consisted of "Your eye doctor may monitor your condition and at some point revoke you driving privileges at night."

I was like HOW IS THIS TREATMENT, it would be more fair to give me a license that says, "This driver may use high beams at ALL TIMES." So yeah I'm not the BEST night driver of all time and I do my best to avoid it, especially when I am in an unfamiliar place but I can still DO IT.

Lets say you are a kid, wearing black, and you run out right in FRONT of my car well sorry, I might hit you. But that ALSO happened in the daytime with some idiot kid who ran out in a cat like fashion as I was pulling through the Dairy Queen drive through when my kiddo visited.

OMG. I mean I was going 4 miles an hour but there is NO GOOD time to HIT A KID. I slammed my brakes on so HARD and I was so SHAKEN, I did not even roll down the window to chastise the child. In fact I was more like, "That kid DESERVES to die, but not at MY hand." Well, I didn't really think it a lot, but I did regret being too shaken to climb out of my car, run after that kid and give him the talking to of a lifetime.

So yeah when it gets bad enough *I* will decide. Because I'm not giving up my secrets since there is no dang treatment anyway.

So don't do something insane on the road and we will all be fine. I'm actually a pretty good high speed driver because I know I have to pay attention. All my accidents are in parking lots or hitting the giant green bar at say the CVS drive through. I did that to my current car about 3 weeks after I got it. I did not repair it. I was relieved to get it over with. All my cars have battle scars but at least mine is paid off and appears to need Zero maintenance at all times. IDK all my cars have been like that. My husband totaled the care before this one at 187K with similar lack of issues. Etc.

Anna

...... Anna:

Nearly blind, poor driver.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I am the nearest thing to blind there is. I got corkscrew bottle glasses in like 4th grade. Then my eyes got so bad so quick, the eye doctors like, told me I should prepare for blindness and learn braille, but I was like, "I think the correct time for that is AFTER I am blind thanks all the same, I will be bored and have nothing to do." Then, it was discovered I had a lazy eye, (during an observational by parents tennis lesson who asked me why I sucked so hard. I mean I sucked in general, but I was like, 'It's hard. I try, but like I don't know which ball to hit."

So, back to the eye doctor but it was kind of fun they did not have the surgery back then so I got to train my eye muscles with all these cool exercises until I could take a pen, and bring it to my nose and at NO point were there two pens. I think the surgery is USA stupid and unnecessary. I would never put a kid through unnecessary anesthesia. That's how they did it in the GOOD old days.

So okay I was nearsighted and I HATED glasses so much, so I got contacts the minute my parents allowed it, i.e. the age of 18. Then I got astigmatism bad in one eye.

I am also "night blind" but I NEVER tell the eye doctors that because I researched the treatments for it and they consisted of "Your eye doctor may monitor your condition and at some point revoke you driving privileges at night."

I was like HOW IS THIS TREATMENT, it would be more fair to give me a license that says, "This driver may use high beams at ALL TIMES." So yeah I'm not the BEST night driver of all time and I do my best to avoid it, especially when I am in an unfamiliar place but I can still DO IT.

Lets say you are a kid, wearing black, and you run out right in FRONT of my car well sorry, I might hit you. But that ALSO happened in the daytime with some idiot kid who ran out in a cat like fashion as I was pulling through the Dairy Queen drive through when my kiddo visited.

OMG. I mean I was going 4 miles an hour but there is NO GOOD time to HIT A KID. I slammed my brakes on so HARD and I was so SHAKEN, I did not even roll down the window to chastise the child. In fact I was more like, "That kid DESERVES to die, but not at MY hand." Well, I didn't really think it a lot, but I did regret being too shaken to climb out of my car, run after that kid and give him the talking to of a lifetime.

So yeah when it gets bad enough *I* will decide. Because I'm not giving up my secrets since there is no dang treatment anyway.

So don't do something insane on the road and we will all be fine. I'm actually a pretty good high speed driver because I know I have to pay attention. All my accidents are in parking lots or hitting the giant green bar at say the CVS drive through. I did that to my current car about 3 weeks after I got it. I did not repair it. I was relieved to get it over with. All my cars have battle scars but at least mine is paid off and appears to need Zero maintenance at all times. IDK all my cars have been like that. My husband totaled the care before this one at 187K with similar lack of issues. Etc.

Anna

...... Anna:

Nearly blind, poor driver.

Users who are viewing this thread