ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I made appointments for my two cats to see the vet next week. Monday will be a rough one, but it is time...I feel my old girl has been in a state of cognitive decline as well a physical for too long now. Funny, but now that I made a decision, I feel more at peace...maybe writing out my conflict here helped ease my mind in some fashion, don't know, maybe it just gave me an opportunity to look at it outside my feelings and be rational, like looking at a picture, and thinking '''what does this image portray".
Sometimes less thinking results in better decisions.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
LOL if we were all kids, how many times would the cry, "Mom, @AstroTurf keeps touching me! In the back seat of the car! He won't stop!" Only we are all virtual people, including bots, butts, and well who KNOWS what else.

@AstroTurf play nice. Stop being a ..... @ENAUD in the rebound words of my mother one time when she couldn't take it any more one VERY long car trip, "Well, just punch him very hard in the mouth."

I used to be a hoarder. No more. It was rough and I have a few areas of improvement, but like ,my only regret is I MAY have accidentally thrown away a hard copy of something I really wanted, and can never recreate. The cloud makes you lazy.

KEEP backups. I don't even know where I might have thrown it away but oh well. Such is life.

Anna

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
108012289_10216377473449736_4224530911617045751_n.jpg

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
it wasnt trash two days ago?!?

so what gives?

I have almost filled the cabinet with a lot of useful items, but in sorting threw everything, I filled a lot of trash bags with useless items, and I am finding a lot of useless items. Like I said before I have been a pack rat, and I am purging a lot of it. The cabinet is giving me a place to keep and organize the good stuff. :|

KAS

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I have almost filled the cabinet with a lot of useful items, but in sorting threw everything, I filled a lot of trash bags with useless items, and I am finding a lot of useless items. Like I said before I have been a pack rat, and I am purging a lot of it. The cabinet is giving me a place to keep and organize the good stuff. :|

KAS
Thumbs uP!!!

Reactions: kas122461

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
I finally got to a point where I had to stop, until I can get rid of some trash bags. I think I am going to fill a lot of trash bags. :|

KAS

You are motivating me to finally do something about the storage I rent. I might only go there every 18 months or so. Now, if it wasn't 95 degrees out...

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
You are motivating me to finally do something about the storage I rent. I might only go there every 18 months or so. Now, if it wasn't 95 degrees out...

Yeah if mine were in a rented storage space, it would be easy to put if off. I have put this off for way to long. I just wanted to start with the basement, there is/was so much crap, there was no room to do really do anything down there. I have a long way to go, but I had to start somewhere. :|

KAS

Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Yeah if mine were in a rented storage space, it would be easy to put if off. I have put this off for way to long. I just wanted to start with the basement, there is/was so much crap, there was no room to do really do anything down there. I have a long way to go, but I had to start somewhere. :|

KAS
Imagine yourself moving into a place half the size you are now in, that's really what me and better half did three years ago, we downsized into a one story place. Now I look at stuff in the shed and think, I haven't even opened them boxes in a couple years now...gone! Sometimes I just get a wild hair and load the car to the gills and take a ride to the transfer station to chuck everything in the bins, other times it's off to Goodwill to unload some stuff, it's a work in progress. We come into the world naked, and we leave the world empty handed, the Egyptians stuff never made it to the after
world, neither will our junk.

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Imagine yourself moving into a place half the size you are now in, that's really what me and better half did three years ago, we downsized into a one story place. Now I look at stuff in the shed and think, I haven't even opened them boxes in a couple years now...gone! Sometimes I just get a wild hair and load the car to the gills and take a ride to the transfer station to chuck everything in the bins, other times it's off to Goodwill to unload some stuff, it's a work in progress. We come into the world naked, and we leave the world empty handed, the Egyptians stuff never made it to the after
    I recently moved from a 4 br house with huge garage and other storage buildings to literally a br, bath and closet at my dd's house. Talk about downsizing...I am still working on sorting and donating stuff. Gonna have to sell a lot of vape gear if I can still do it when I am ready. What with all the regulations and stuff about shipping, I don't know how that will work out.

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA

I don't think I would like that at all, sense I am already in a 1 story 2 bedroom house, with a half a basement. The garage is too small also, it is really unusable, even if it was empty, it is too small to use for a car or truck. If I do get threw the basement clean out, I am thinking I should work on the garage next. It is not as bad as the basement, and I don't really remember what is stuffed in there. The upstairs area could be done anytime, but not the garage, needs to be good weather. When I first bought this house, I always wanted to tear down the garage, and put a real garage there, that could be really used. Oh well one thing at a time. :|

KAS

Last edited:

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 27, 2014
    I don't think I would like that at all, sense I am already in a 1 story 2 bedroom house, with a half a basement. The garage is too small also, it is really unusable, even if it was empty, it is to small to use for a car or truck. If I do get threw the basement clean out, I am thinking I should work on the garage next. It is not as bad as the basement, and I don't really remember what is stuffed in there. The upstairs area could be done anytime, but not the garage, needs to be good weather. When I first bought this house, I always wanted to tear down the garage, and put a real garage there, that could be really used. Oh well one thing at a time. :|

KAS
    Fire Insurance is Your Friend!!!

Reactions: Bronze

Users who are viewing this thread