ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts

dumb video, but I like the song, especially these days liking the unsocial distances, and like that they went to my old high school. Look at the red t-shirt saying Stuyvesant (in Manhattan). I wore one of those until it had so many holes that it couldn't be washed again. That was really the last time I really liked school.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
111057716_10157568890347901_1676138832255829008_n.jpg

These are actually donuts! :blink:

:?::blink:

KAS

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
you're on a roll @Bronze
how about a juice recipe?
I found musicianship lacking in 80s music. However, there were a whole lot of unique and creative songs of that time. I think being the video age had something to do with that.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yes I have and I can't say I enjoyed it. There is this either Gwen Stefani or Pink song (AFAIK they are the same person) where, if I heard more than the first note, it was gonna worm around in my head.

Then, I stopped listening to radio and I am INFINTELY happier. I must say.
LOL

Hopefully it's a good song (I did not click on it I don't want a week long ear worm) but I suggest some heavy metal or old school rap to drive it on out of there.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I had my FIRST packing injury. Dude. Well, um it's actually SO BASIC I can't believe it did not happen sooner. You know how there are those EVIL (I find them to be so)[ packing tape holders, where there are teeth, to like rrrrrrrrrrip the tape off and well, you should NEVER do that holing the packing tape holder straight UP toward your face and like, you THEN freaking get this SURGE of upward force and stuff and it just really isn't great at ALL because the teeth like shoot toward your FACE, in my case, fortuanately my chin, not my eye but that is NO THING you want to OBSERVE like, happening in SLOW MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo and you are like "Oh God." Then you make a sound like, "Meeehhhhh" Then you realize you are bleeding and you make a sound like "BLAURGHhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" loudly enough to get summon your husband

Who WAS dealing with the home inspection part and like, well, IDK so it must have been pretty loud. Anyway then he patches you up ad you are like, "Wow this must be such a basic, self teaching mistake" because he doesn't even say "Uh, not toward the FACE Anna," he just looks at it and says like, "It's not too bad, here, pat yourself with like this hydrogen peroxide right here."

No one likes wearing a band aid though especially on the face.

I suck but I am making my flavors and stuff much smaller indeed which is good. I also cleverly scheduled my pdoc appointment (he had an opening) while my husband is getting the truck. Last like, time in Tucson I THINK.

I go to the land of banjos!
Can you hear, can you hear the thunder!
Etc. I can't be bothered I need to get back to work!

It's not bad injury to the face, but no facial I injury that I know of like improves your looks, I don't think.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The kid was cute.

YOU KNOW, so far I have avoided even the very IMAGE let alone a partial VIDEO of like that Patrick Swayze/Demi Moore.... thing. Even seeing it on the screen was disturbing I of course did not like click play but if you are uncareful in fact I should do it ANYWAY (that is not my kind of movie all the boys in the yard, hehe, well the ones attached to me have trained me into loud like explosive car things that and or the kind of abductions that make a daddy go NUTS, at least if he's a cool, spy like one.

I believe there is a U2 version of Unchained Melody and I believe it is not what one would consider, uh, awesome even as a FAN and do not mistake me I AM A FAN.

The train is the best part.

LOL.

Anna

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
C'mon @AstroTurf did you make it even a SECOND past the train? That was a B side back when there were singles. LOL maybe, despite Autotune music IS coming a distance. LOL.
Anna
or...

perhaps it was...

that it didn't quite sound right to me?!?

a man singing it to a man and all.

almost ruined it for me.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
The kid was cute.

YOU KNOW, so far I have avoided even the very IMAGE let alone a partial VIDEO of like that Patrick Swayze/Demi Moore.... thing. Even seeing it on the screen was disturbing I of course did not like click play but if you are uncareful in fact I should do it ANYWAY (that is not my kind of movie all the boys in the yard, hehe, well the ones attached to me have trained me into loud like explosive car things that and or the kind of abductions that make a daddy go NUTS, at least if he's a cool, spy like one.

I believe there is a U2 version of Unchained Melody and I believe it is not what one would consider, uh, awesome even as a FAN and do not mistake me I AM A FAN.

The train is the best part.

LOL.

Anna

that was a great version

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
a man singing it to a man and all.

almost ruined it for me.

C'mon. Patrick Swayze almost ruined ALL MEN for ,me. I still get a little vomit in the back of my throat if I say the name out loud

"Patrick! SSSdssssssswaysze!" Yep here comes the vomit.

Anna

To be fair, I'm not sure he's male honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread