ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The Beastie boys were really obsessed with the ladies, also. I think it's cute. No wonder some white dudes want to claim the Beastie Boys were like the fathers of rap.

Not ALL white boys, when I need to misdirect my kid on a rant because I am about to tell him something about terrible, he gets so indignant like, he wastes all his energy on telling me I am a racists female who knows nothing. I go "Uh huh, I may be a racist female but I am telling you EVERYONE knows like, the Beastie Boys were the fathers of rap and we get into like the WHOLE history or rap which is super boring and then I say, "By the way, the dog choked on a chicken bone but we ere able to get it out with only a little bleeding (fictional example) but sorta like that.

U2 were ahead of their time and to be fair, like, they didn't HAVE a chick in the band. LOL.

Anna

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
2 foot long Bacon & Cheese Hot Dog :thumbs:

117131817_301429687974089_12317041281259346_n.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I am getting sad. I hate it here, but I am bipolar so I am ALSO very sad. I mean I really HATE it here, but I also am SO SAD. IDK if I'm just exhausted but like I see my pdoc for the last time yesterday. When you are as nuts as me, that is actually one of the most important relationships you can have, without which you can't even HAVE other relationships. Seriously.

And yeah, I do in fact hate it here so MUCH.

I hate being me sometimes and I have so LITTLE to complain about.

Anna

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014

See, great song, but I just can’t wrap my head around all these remasters.

They just sound so tame compared to the original recordings.

It seems like every advancement in recording technique takes something away, whatever other advantages it may afford the engineers.

Go back and listen to the original. There is something missing.

The same goes for all the rest of these remasters.

The Beatles in mono versus stereo comes to mind, and then check out the remasters... OMG.

No comparision.

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

Of course, the mp3 was the gateway to Hell. No going back now.

or is there...?

Drevil_million_dollars.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread