Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
121483746_2716546321938165_1959944041471102564_n.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I reveal my gender by quietly going about my business acting like a chick. I do not reveal my gender envy by demanding to pee standing up, in the men's room, which seems like am invitation to ridicule at best and just a horrible mess at worst depending on what I was wearing and stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I HAVE utilized single use men's restrooms on occasion but I do it out of a sense of equity. If that is what is unoccupied, I will use it with NO shame whatsoever because WOMEN take freaking forever to pee I don't know what they are all doing in there, gossiping (boring plus if you MUST do it in plain sight) fixing their makeup (yeah, that takes a long time when you don't wear any) and ALSO like, uh, changing a baby? In a PUBLIC RESTROOM? Come on that's just bad planning if you ask me.

I mean the first time I took my kid out and he needed changed, I carefully, lovingly placed his blanket on the nice clean ground. An ant crawled up his nose. But he sneezed pretty good. So, I still felt it was more sanitary than a BATHROOM.

I mean yeah, as a good new (youthful) parent I did call and check with my pediatrician like, if the ant could be lodged in his brain or otherwise doing him harm but he said, "Nope. And good call on the outside part."

So, I will use a men's restroom if it's free because I DESERVE to, and well, it is no worse than a woman's restroom in fact probably better because everyone knows if you are a girl, you will catch girls cooties more easily. So the grime quotient is higher, the only time it was REALLY a problem was this.... horrifying bathroom in PA the husband took me to, and they had.... What LOOKED like dish soap. I was like, "But it is SOAP I mean, right, and it's probably better in THIS bathroom to use SOAP of any kind than nothing.

I found out VERY shortly thereafter that no, it was not soap. It was some kind of large, half-used .... suppository that had been deposited there by some PA guy.

I had a complete meltdown at this realization and like there was nothing but.... nothing in any direction but THAT bathroom and I demanded our "emergency" water only I cursed a lot more and stated that I would be FINE dying of thirst as long as it did not involve having that thing on me (I could have rinsed better but the water was all discolored, so I was leery) and to hand it over and get me my face soap THAT SECOND.

I found out later that the husband was all happy because he was at that stage of his bachelorhood (I guess) where he had decided to "Test" the woman of his dreams and little did I know it but every outing was a test, and though I had failed the "one bathroom to rule them all" it was actually an achievement. I mean, he had taken me to the unlicensed bar with sawdust om the floor and the bartender asked if I needed anything and I was like "A bathroom" and my not yet to be husband was all, "Maybe you don't want that...." But I was like, "it's fine," and just marched my way in there and it WAS fine.

I asked what the sawdust was about and he said something about cleaning up blood from the barfights and I was like, "Oh, smart. I have never been in a barfight because I'm not a dude so I had other options."

So he was like pretty impressed. Had I known each outing was a test of my capacity to deal with his Hobbetness, IDK maybe I would have felt differently, but probably I would have been amused, mostly.

I did all that to get away from the thing described above which I have never been to one, l never WANT to go to one and honestly, it's the hormones. Before giving massive doses of the wrong hormones to the wrong people, the gay and lesbian movement was fun.

I mean, you could even PASS as straight. I mean, back in the day Aunt Ethyl and Aunt Maltol could have been living together as spinster sisters while secretly banging each other and not related at all. Also, nuns.

The hormones are not good, it's like bees, versus murder bees. It's like the hormones in the gay movement are what are militarizing the gay movement in to the royal abortion it is today.

So I ain't going to no GRP EITHER. I got a life to live.

Anna

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I forgot about the stupid town hall meetings, and didn't look until late. Chose to watch the Biden, because I do think he's on the edge of you know what.
Platitudes to no end.
Though, I thought it sort of odd that he seemed to be staring at the ceiling most of the time.
I don't think I've ever replied to myself (on the internet, at home I do it all the time LOL).
Today, to keep it balanced, I watched the Trump town hall.
My goodness, no comparison. Trump was alive and vigorous and engaged. And the host Savannah really tried to beat up on him, as opposed to Stephanopoulos who treated Biden like he was deathly ill, and Trump handled it well. Plus, the audience, if you want to call a handful of masked whatevers an audience, clearly seemed enthusiastic based on the standing applause at the end.
I'm not a republican, but frankly...
Nah, I'm not saying anymore.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I once held a gender reveal party at the bus stop...

The cops objected as they took me to jail.

LOLZ
Funny, because I just a couple of days ago was told what a gender reveal party was. I had assumed that it was someone who was not quite sure about him/her/themself (do I have it all covered??) who finally decided to announce it and have a good ole time. Too bad. I'd be far more interested in the party which I thought it was.
So, count me out of gender reveal parties, and period parties.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I don't think I've ever replied to myself (on the internet, at home I do it all the time LOL).
Today, to keep it balanced, I watched the Trump town hall.
My goodness, no comparison. Trump was alive and vigorous and engaged. And the host Savannah really tried to beat up on him, as opposed to Stephanopoulos who treated Biden like he was deathly ill, and Trump handled it well. Plus, the audience, if you want to call a handful of masked whatevers an audience, clearly seemed enthusiastic based on the standing applause at the end.
I'm not a republican, but frankly...
Nah, I'm not saying anymore.
I did not watch them, I think enough folks are mad as hell and aren't going to take it anymore, and will show up in droves... I don't believe the polls one bit. Just look at the turnouts for the rallies... turn off your TV's, nothing but propaganda and lies.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Watching a President enrich himself, his family and friends while giving up world leadership to Russia and China, spreading the virus at every rally?

With a little luck the world won't much longer need to pity or laugh at us while they watch this morbid reality show.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Biden is not the president and Obama is no longer president, of whom then do you speak?

Watching a President enrich himself, his family and friends while giving up world leadership to Russia and China, spreading the virus at every rally?

With a little luck the world won't much longer need to pity or laugh at us while they watch this morbid reality show.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
I fear that written communication will not serve a debate like this.

In other news, I was just informed that I am going to D.C. for a couple of 3 weeks and then moving to Colorado Springs. Two years ago I drove (twice) from Arizona to central Virginia. Once it was a car that I dropped off and the second was a U-haul pulling a car. All completed in an eight day period.

Now I am going back west in a new car. Movers will take care of my household stuff. I coordinated for a luxury apartment.

After a divorce, I am free. I am to old to deal with it again and I feel okay about that. Although, I don't mind giving my life insurance policies to someone that hangs around, otherwise, a charity gets it.

Last edited:

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I fear that written communication will not serve a debate like this.

What the heck is it doing in a Provari thread? I couldn't figure it out, I wanted clarification. Spreading the COVID was also mentioned, I was unsure if the riots were being discussed, one never knows, the standards seem to change based upon one's beliefs.

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I don't listen to this stuff very often,
    but every once in a while, I need to hear it. :|

KAS

I just watched the movie about him. I think I have every CD, wasn't too interested at the height of his fame but have come to appreciate his music in my old age lol.

Users who are viewing this thread