Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, in other news I just built a postless dual coil deck for the first time.... LOL reviews make you do funny stuff. Then I shall wick it, and demonstrate it and vape it. Heh.

It's a video review (mostly) the coil mounting situation was kinda tragic at first, so I figured... i will just take pics of that part.

Then, to the BATHTUBT!! Presentableness. I want to have time for like, yoga man. I took an enforced break yesterday
Anna

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
LOL reviews make you do funny stuff.

One of KD's favorite lines is, "Monkey see, monkey vape."

SO true too. Ever notice how, if you're watching a review for something you own, you grab for it and vape it?
At least for me/we. Too freakin' true. :lol:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Well, in other news I just built a postless dual coil deck for the first time.... LOL reviews make you do funny stuff. Then I shall wick it, and demonstrate it and vape it. Heh.

It's a video review (mostly) the coil mounting situation was kinda tragic at first, so I figured... i will just take pics of that part.

Then, to the BATHTUBT!! Presentableness. I want to have time for like, yoga man. I took an enforced break yesterday
Anna
how i imagine it goes AnnA?!?

Reactions: FringeChief68

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I don't care if dudes are fat. If women don't suck and they are fat, I am also fine with that.

The chick in the video is annoying. What does she expect from her male child? He's gonna learn to aim, no he's not gonna learn to aim. The way I taught my kid was, after the cheerio trick did not work was, "Here is a toilet brush."

I'm just saying if she complained less about the chores and just DID them, she might have more time for yoga and less time for complaining.

My assumption is, she is at home by CHOICE. I was home one year by choice. I cleaned my house everyday, I took the dog for walks and stuff, and I....managed just fine without all that complaining. I even ironed, not my clothes, but my husband's.

I did it as a labor of gratitude to the people who were helping me and supporting me financially.

Also, when I did/do work I still do yoga at 4 am I put a healthy meal, homecooked on the table (sometimes I would have to make 7 things on the weekend and freeze some) so I ain't got not time for those complaints. They aren't really funny, nor are most of them true (I mean come on gum on the light you are a BAD parent then unless you are being creative license)

I just got not time for that. Plenty of non-stout women can be like, equally annoying and I would um, insult them some other way.

But no time for angry yoga woman. She can't do yoga even all she can do is like, complain. It's not very impressive, she should do enough sun salutations in a row so she is out of breath and she can't even talk because, meh what she is saying is just, um.... It does not reflect well on her and her family although it's clear she has plenty enough money from her husband's labors to eat.

I have taken yoga classes with some rotund women that were just awesome. But their focus was not "I hate my family." It was, "Look, this is how you do this pose."

Some people become stout in their old age, other's don't. But when I do yoga I am working hard enough that I can't complain about what is dirty.

I don't really care that much right now either. We are in a small apartment with no room to organize etc.

Anna

ETA:I also just ate 3 chocolate chip cookies and two handfuls of nuts. I was hungry.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I don't care if dudes are fat. If women don't suck and they are fat, I am also fine with that.

The chick in the video is annoying. What does she expect from her male child? He's gonna learn to aim, no he's not gonna learn to aim. The way I taught my kid was, after the cheerio trick did not work was, "Here is a toilet brush."

I'm just saying if she complained less about the chores and just DID them, she might have more time for yoga and less time for complaining.

My assumption is, she is at home by CHOICE. I was home one year by choice. I cleaned my house everyday, I took the dog for walks and stuff, and I....managed just fine without all that complaining. I even ironed, not my clothes, but my husband's.

I did it as a labor of gratitude to the people who were helping me and supporting me financially.

Also, when I did/do work I still do yoga at 4 am I put a healthy meal, homecooked on the table (sometimes I would have to make 7 things on the weekend and freeze some) so I ain't got not time for those complaints. They aren't really funny, nor are most of them true (I mean come on gum on the light you are a BAD parent then unless you are being creative license)

I just got not time for that. Plenty of non-stout women can be like, equally annoying and I would um, insult them some other way.

But no time for angry yoga woman. She can't do yoga even all she can do is like, complain. It's not very impressive, she should do enough sun salutations in a row so she is out of breath and she can't even talk because, meh what she is saying is just, um.... It does not reflect well on her and her family although it's clear she has plenty enough money from her husband's labors to eat.

I have taken yoga classes with some rotund women that were just awesome. But their focus was not "I hate my family." It was, "Look, this is how you do this pose."

Some people become stout in their old age, other's don't. But when I do yoga I am working hard enough that I can't complain about what is dirty.

I don't really care that much right now either. We are in a small apartment with no room to organize etc.

Anna

ETA:I also just ate 3 chocolate chip cookies and two handfuls of nuts. I was hungry.

It's possible you've taken that silly video a bit too seriously, Anna. ;) :lol:

Cookies rock. :thumbs:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    No, really you should think about the energy you put out into the world. If there is one thing I can't stand it's bored/silly/annoying housewives who complain about their families because they think it is funny.

In this day and age, if you are a housewife, it's usually by choice and the ones I like actually like their families.

The husband made the cookies he can totally bake. I suck at it. They are almost impossible not to eat CONSTANTLY.

If you want to be respected as a housewife and yes it is a JOB raising kiddos (I was home with mine or in school for SW which is a super easy Master's degree.) You know what I did to stay home with my kid until kindergarten? I cleaned RICH women's houses so I could take the kid along.

One of the happiest 5 years of my life.
    Anna

Users who are viewing this thread