ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
Provari’s I do not know. :)

From an engineering standpoint, it might be something that would interest you Mooch. Not sure if you've heard of ProVape company or the ProVari before. The company was an early pioneer of American-made, variable voltage devices.

The company was founded by former employees of the Washington state aerospace industry. They put in a lot of effort to make quality devices with military-grade wiring. Sadly, the company closed shop in 2017 due to the uncertainty of FDA regulations. So you can only get them used now. There's still quite a loyal following of ProVari users.

Anyway, to me it is an interesting piece of history.

ProVape Says Goodbye to the Vape Industry - Vaping360

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    From an engineering standpoint, it might be something that would interest you Mooch. Not sure if you've heard of ProVape company or the ProVari before. The company was an early pioneer of American-made, variable voltage devices.

Thanks!
    I’m familiar with the company, the quality of their products, and the fierce loyalty of their customers. I remember when they closed...a sad day.

What I knew nothing about was what size batteries they could handle. :)

Arnold Ziffle

ECF Veteran
    Jun 2, 2009
    San Quentin
    if the batteries are a little long just screw the endcap snug and don’t force it.
    8CAFFDC1-9F55-4E5C-A35C-CE3343EB386F.jpeg

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    if the batteries are a little long just screw the endcap snug and don’t force it. View attachment 937849

Sense this subject came up, I have thought about it a bit. If it was my Provari, I would see if I could find a o-ring or maybe a brass washer, that I could put on the cap before installing it, just a thought. :|

KAS

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    Sense this subject came up, I have thought about it a bit. If it was my Provari, I would see if I could find a o-ring or maybe a brass washer, that I could put on the cap before installing it, just a thought. :|

KAS
    I agree. On the 2.5 and earlier, excess battery pressure could potentially loosen the board over time. I haven't needed to try it (yet) but have thought about shortening the spring as an alternative, as I have a couple spares.

Users who are viewing this thread