Utopia
upload_2017-2-10_16-28-6.png

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Hi everyone. Glad to see lots if familiar faces here but sad for the reason.

Like so many here I vape with my provaris almost exclusively and hope my 4 will last me til I'm gone.

I remember when I got my first one, a hot pink one. It was before the sales started and so I had to save my money until I had enough to buy it. The day it arrived was a great day!

And now the company is gone but their legacy continues.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
My Provari V2 and the Sigelei V3 that tried to replace it! That didn't happen ...

View attachment 634711
My satin silver P2 was my first Provari. I got it as a blem. Never could find out what the blem was despite looking forever to find it. Turns out the ink they used on the logo came off. Your photo reminded me of that.

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
CA_02101710123791-S.jpg

Still my favorite. Black Onyx 40 Watt with a P3 based Kayfun 4 on the top. 1.5 ohms @ 15 watts is perfection for me. Looking forward to getting the Cabernet 40W @ some point next week to add. This here is what kept me off cigarettes for almost 2 years now. Between Provape and Nicoticket closing in the past week or so I have lost 2 of my favorite vendors. I fear there will be more but try and remain optimistic that things will somehow change for the better. Enjoy the Saturday folks...more damn snow here in New England.

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
CA_02101710123791-S.jpg

Still my favorite. Black Onyx 40 Watt with a P3 based Kayfun 4 on the top. 1.5 ohms @ 15 watts is perfection for me. Looking forward to getting the Cabernet 40W @ some point next week to add. This here is what kept me off cigarettes for almost 2 years now. Between Provape and Nicoticket closing in the past week or so I have lost 2 of my favorite vendors. I fear there will be more but try and remain optimistic that things will somehow change for the better. Enjoy the Saturday folks...more damn snow here in New England.

Coming down here today too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
CA_02101710123791-S.jpg

I have my new Radius up and going. What a delight. Have one of my Kayfun Mini V3's on top. Perfection! BTW, the pictures of the Cabernet red are really off big time. The pictures make them look pinkish. In no way, shape, or form is the Cabernet red Radius anywhere remotely close to being pink. They are a dark burgundy (or a muddy purple). Much darker than what this picture shows.

IMG_6807 (Small).JPG

Last edited:

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Does your neighbor know you are in his car? :)

Jim provides his neighbours with Valet parking ... some just don't know it yet :blink:

my next to last ProVari ... I may grab a used Radius next year, when commercial eLiquid starts to disappear.

TiP3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread