ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

Buffalochick

Feb 18, 2018
Welcome here @Buffalochick. chicks are always welcomed.
Actually, I don't know if you're a chick or not.
Actually, it doesn't matter. Welcome.

I am a chick. Have had that screen name since before dial up, way back when when the internet was new...Just kept it. Old chick, but a chick none the less.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I am a chick. Have had that screen name since before dial up, way back when when the internet was new...Just kept it. Old chick, but a chick none the less.
Ha! I've been coldgin96 since the WebTV daze back in 1999. Good for you! :thumb:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
A little something to get the foot tapping. Hang on tight to that ProVari.

Always kept me going on those long late drives when I wanted to make it home to my gal.

Saw Foghat with UFO at Aragon Ballroom (Chicago) in 1975 or 6. Only thing I remember from it was Michael Schenker running on the stage jamming Rock Bottom on his Flying V. Probably because it was the first song of the opening act. You know how the 70's were. :)

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
:pop:
Vapers Digest February 21st

Wednesday’s News at a glance:
An Open Letter to PHE and other “supporters” of ecigs and TRR – American Cancer Society’s Confused Position – Let’s Talk About Cloud-Chasing – ‘Huge reduction’ in smoking – Clearing up some myths around e-cigarettes – Could the goalposts shift? – E-Cigarettes Are Not Gateway Products – vaping behind the wheel – FDA Panel Findings Pivotal – vaping helps tobacco smokers quit – I’ll never light up another cigarette – Vendors to be added to undercover checks – Kids Should Be Told The Truth – Nicotine Science and Policy Daily Digest

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
When you think you see the pizza guy :?:

4c69352778182005fe41295b83e6033d.gif

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Anyone else looking to forward to the first day of Spring? It's also my Grandmother's birthday (20Mar24) so for the last 2 years I have visited the cemetery. On the first day of Spring, I put away my combat boots, leather jacket and get out my leather hi-tops and blue jean jacket. These daze, especially when outside, I smell EVERYTHING! I see every little thing! I enjoy all and Praise The Lord for life and am not embarrassed to say it! Going to go shower, Jackie and I are going grocery shopping and getting all-you-eat fish! Good bye and have a great weekend!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Anyone else looking to forward to the first day of Spring? It's also my Grandmother's birthday (20Mar24) so for the last 2 years I have visited the cemetery. On the first day of Spring, I put away my combat boots, leather jacket and get out my leather hi-tops and blue jean jacket. These daze, especially when outside, I smell EVERYTHING! I see every little thing! I enjoy all and Praise The Lord for life and am not embarrassed to say it! Going to go shower, Jackie and I are going grocery shopping and getting all-you-eat fish! Good bye and have a great weekend!
You must be catholic. :)

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
:pop:
Nicopure and R2B Smoke-Free Coalition Appeal Begins - Vaping360

Last week, attorneys representing Nicopure Labs (maker of Halo E-Liquids) and the Right to be Smoke-Free Coalition (R2BSF) formally began the process of appealing the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia decision in their lawsuit challenging the FDA’s Deeming Rule

nicopure-and-r2b-smoke-free-appeal-696x464.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread