aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
whats gray, and comes in quarts?

Riddle me this, Batmen >

What gets long when you jerk it, fits between boobs, slides into a hole, and often needs to be pulled some before it works as intended?

:pop:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Riddle me this, Batmen >

What gets long when you jerk it, fits between boobs, slides into a hole, and often needs to be pulled some before it works as intended?

That stoopit "SPOILER" thing isn't working!!! :eek:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Riddle me this, Batmen >

A seat-belt.

Get your minds outta...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
A slippery slope...

"Welp, yeppers!" :laugh:

slipperyslope1.png

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
One of my P3's suddenly started reading batteries lower than where they are charge wise...same battery in another P3 shows 99%, this one shows 87%... Reads them as empty at @3.7V . Very frustrating to have a barely used P3 go wonky and no way to get it fixed anymore.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
One of my P3's suddenly started reading batteries lower than where they are charge wise...same battery in another P3 shows 99%, this one shows 87%... Reads them as empty at @3.7V . Very frustrating to have a barely used P3 go wonky and no way to get it fixed anymore.
I put these brand new, freshly charged Efest 18350's in my P3 and I get only 70-75%. Don't know if it is the P3 or the batteries. Thinking it is the batteries because they sure don't seem to last long.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

I don't know what the problem is? I was going to say seat belt.:D

:facepalm:

:lol:

I put these brand new, freshly charged Efest 18350's in my P3 and I get only 70-75%. Don't know if it is the P3 or the batteries. Thinking it is the batteries because they sure don't seem to last long.

Not to knock a Provape product, but I've been less than pleased with the battery meters since I got them. Interestingly, the Classic seems to be the best of the bunch, but I consider all of them "loose translations" at best. IF I were carrying one out, I'd change the battery before I left. I've also noticed a quick DROP at some points, which I've never been a big fan of.

Give me the old multi-clicks to an actual number, and I'm a happy vaper.

The P3 types appear to be about on par with the old DNA20 meters, which were also suspect (IMO).

I'm still really happy that I finally got the mods. When they go, they go. A vaper's lament.

I think I'll be able to find something to vape. :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Efest 18350's give me about 75% of the run time of AW 18350's. I always carry a pair in a case when out with a 2.5 mini.

Users who are viewing this thread