Status
Not open for further replies.

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Big BIG bummer. No package arrived. I saw the postman come and put mail in the box and waited for him to knock to get me to sign for my package but he turned and left. (I try not to open the door when he is out there unless I have to because the dogs just go nuts!). He didn't leave a notice that it would be at the post office for pickup tomorrow--I assumed I had another day to wait. John said I should call the post office and see what they had to see. Well the post office folks said that the mailman said he knocked and no one came (liar, liar pants on fire). SOOOO...I can go to the post office tomorrow and pick it up. I will wait though until after the mailman comes to go to the post office just in case there is another "misunderstanding."

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I'm so excited to watch this beautiful story unfold! I feel as happy as if it's happening to me! JJOOHHNN and ALL the people that contributed, you are great kind souls and Karma will be kind to you all. Can't wait for cbrite to receive all her goodies and show us:banana:

P.S. To cbrite, I hope you don't mind me being a bit of a copycat on your avatar. I love Hello Kitty and I love the Ravens ;)

I don't mind--except for the Ravens part, LOL!!! I also love Hello Kitty--my girl dogs all have Hello Kitty dresses and I am a sucker for that stuff.

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
cbrite, fingers crossed. My package is taking a scenic route - MA to NH to PA. Tracking says it left NH yesterday but it hasn't updated since. It's still showing an expected delivery today. Let us know when & what your mailman delivers!

I got a package from Kbf101998 today (thank you--it was the best smelling package I ever opened!). Your is probably still at the 40 mi away sorting facility where my 2-day mail took 4 days to leave. It will probably get here tomorrow. I guess as it turns out, tomorrow is going to be the big day all the way around.

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
cbrite, I'll keep checking and let you know if there's any change. It still hasn't updated from the 'Depart Nashua, NH' status yesterday.

You're too nice. I saw on another thread that someone complained so strongly to the postmaster about the non-delivery that he had the mailman come back in the afternoon to deliver the package! That's one way to make sure they don't pull that trick again. My regular mailman is a gem, but I learned to check his schedule if I'm expecting a package because a substitute mailman did the same thing to me.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
OMG...I am SO sorry I had bad thoughts about my mailman--he just came back and brought my package!!! My dogs are now all going nuts BUT I have it (still unopened) in my hands---wanted to post here first. Going to open now and will take a photo. Holy cow, I have butterflies in my tummy!!!:ohmy:

Woooo Hoooooo

Do you have batteries on the charger?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

raspmojito.jpg

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm so excited to watch this beautiful story unfold! I feel as happy as if it's happening to me! JJOOHHNN and ALL the people that contributed, you are great kind souls and Karma will be kind to you all. Can't wait for cbrite to receive all her goodies and show us:banana:

P.S. To cbrite, I hope you don't mind me being a bit of a copycat on your avatar. I love Hello Kitty and I love the Ravens ;)

There is only one thing worse you could do to a Steelers fan than copying their avatar and putting a Ravens jersey on it....copying their avatar and putting a Browns jersey on it! J/K - this sub-forum seems too friendly and open minded than to get upset over football.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread