ProVarinati, lets do a good deed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Cbrite: Oh my!!!!! I can't believe my eyes!! I just got an email from Alice in Vapeland and they have already shipped your package!! That has never happened for me before. My packages ALWAYS take at least 7-8 days to ship!! Wow I am so very excited for you to get all your new juices!! It will probably arrive to you on Saturday or Monday. I hope you like it!!!

Also wanted to say that I am SUPER excited that you got your new ProVari today!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! And it looks like you got a whole lot of wonderful goodies today too!!!

Enjoy!!!!!!

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Heyyyyy look at that! A real Provarikitty :)

Well Graduladions!!! Now put something cool on top of that thing.
How lucky are you to have all those AliceInVapeLand Juices!!!!! ECF is the BEST! :)
I support every plume you blow out with your new best friend. Enjoy it! Ask us any Q's u have.
PM box is always open. Have fun.

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I am waiting for the mail. I think our regular guy is off because the mailman who delivered my Provari (whee...MY Provari!) yesterday was not our regular guy. This likely means that someone else is covering and maybe doing two routes today...so could be a long wait! Sitting here looking at my new toy is nice, but I sure would like to use it. :(

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Thank you White Highlights for this bonanza of supplies. I am beginning to think that I have more stuff now than many of you do. I continue to be amazed by the generosity of folks here. No batteries yet, but maybe tomorrow. I have a lot to figure out before I get started anyhow, so waiting for batteries is probably a good thing. I am watching videos...

whitehigh.jpg

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
But the good thing that came out of you not having batteries. - I ordered mine 18650 and end cap, but later realized they wouldn't be charged when it comes in, so I ordered a couple 18490 batteries from one of my other vendors as well as a few other supplies- all of which will be in within a few days- so I'll have charged batteries when it finally arrived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
Thank you White Highlights for this bonanza of supplies. I am beginning to think that I have more stuff now than many of you do. I continue to be amazed by the generosity of folks here. No batteries yet, but maybe tomorrow. I have a lot to figure out before I get started anyhow, so waiting for batteries is probably a good thing. I am watching videos...

View attachment 308233

I guess being honest does pay off! :D

My suggestion for any new tanks (for anybody) is to rinse them out in warm water prior to 1st use, just in case there's any sort of dust or residue in there from the factory..

And try not to lose any of the small pieces down the drain, LOL

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
<snip> I am beginning to think that I have more stuff now than many of you do. <snip>

View attachment 308233

I'm glad it arrived safe & sound. Uhm, you don't want to know how much stuff we collect... You did me a big favor by making space for a present to myself for my 6 month vaperversary next month! :facepalm: :laugh:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
One last gift for you...
Steelersgirl_zps691d0072.gif

...Someone mentioned that your avatar could use a makeover.
I tried to match it to your signature, without making it the same. Accessorize, not duplicate.

If you use the black forum background, let me know, and I'll fix it so the background on the avatar isn't transparent.

Last edited:

BadTrainDriver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
Dublin, Ohio
JJOOHHNN,

Thanks for starting this thread!
I'm very sorry I'm missed it up until this point...I've been kind of MIA from the forums for a while...work has just been brutal lately!

cbrite, if you need ANYTHING, PM me. A while back, quite a few people helped me help someone, and I'd love to have the opportunity to repay some kindness. Anything at all, PM me.

Matt

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
One last gift for you...
Steelersgirl_zps691d0072.gif

...Someone mentioned that your avatar could use a makeover.
I tried to match it to your signature, without making it the same. Accessorize, not duplicate.

If you use the black forum background, let me know, and I'll fix it so the background on the avatar isn't transparent.

I just saw this...LOVE it! So adorable! I usually use this on my FB page of and on during football season, and NO ONE will have one like this. WoooHOOO. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

bcme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
USA
My postman is going to be wondering how I got so popular!! Thank you KBF. I love your signature line, btw. I do rescue and I know how to listen very, very well. This is good because I have a house full of puppers I fostered that no one but me wanted. Hope the photo comes through of "most of them" on my bed. View attachment 307272 [/QUO

Anyone who rescues 4 legged people deserves a Provari!

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Thank you everyone for helping and for all the support that was given during this process. :)

This was great. :D
Thank you, JJOOHHNN, without your inspiration we would all have all felt sorry for cbrite's misfortune, but I doubt anything else would have happened. She certainly wouldn't be holding a new ProVari right now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread