PTN04050 Booster, need help! (Since i succed with the PTR08100 next...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barryg41

Sep 5, 2011
Baton Rouge, La.
Thanks Breaktru! I read the whole data sheet and did see that about no load. Probablly my problem was intial hookup to the breadboard, I had a ground on the prositive side when powered up. But I continued with my playing around. I will just buy a couple more of the converters and try again. I already bought a project box to put it in, so I plan on getting this build going when I get new parts.

This time I will be very careful about hooking it up on the breadboard before powering it up!

Thanks to you also Jhonutz for spending time on my project!

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks Breaktru! I read the whole data sheet and did see that about no load. Probablly my problem was intial hookup to the breadboard, I had a ground on the prositive side when powered up. But I continued with my playing around. I will just buy a couple more of the converters and try again. I already bought a project box to put it in, so I plan on getting this build going when I get new parts.

This time I will be very careful about hooking it up on the breadboard before powering it up!

Another thing I'd like to point out, bread boards can sometimes lead to poor connections.

jhonutz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Romania Iasi

welcome.Anytime i help you.Let me know if you succeed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread