Not open for further replies.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Please forgive me for sharing a video review of the Pulse BF that contained inappropriate content. It wasn't my intent to offend anyone.
The review by Daniel? He's a solid technical reviewer, well respected, large following, any swearing is rare. He's one of the few I regularly watch.

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
Ahh, got it [emoji5]

If there's maybe infrequent swearing, I'd note it with the link ( some NSFW language). If it's loaded with swearing I might cite the reviewer, but likely not post the link.

I guess I should have thought before I shared. In the future I'll take the site's puritanical standards into account before I post something

Last edited:

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Has anyone who ordered from Brad's Vapor had their tracking update yet? I'm still stuck at 'pre-shipment' from Sat/21st but it wouldn't be the first time a package coming from Florida didn't actually get scanned in until the second leg of the journey.
    Mine from Brads is still stuck at pre-shipment. Don't think they are in the system yet.
    The ones I ordered from MyVpro and Cloudy Vapor have shipped.

chohan

Earthbound Misfit
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 14, 2012
    NC Foothills
    Mine from Brads is still stuck at pre-shipment. Don't think they are in the system yet.
    The ones I ordered from MyVpro and Cloudy Vapor have shipped.

Ok, thanks mate. I'm not overly concerned at this point. Back on Oct 4th, I ordered a entheon and silicone refill bottle from BV. I received one tracking number for a package that froze at pre-shipment until the second leg which was scheduled for delivery on a Monday or Tuesday. Disappointed I wouldn't receive the rda before returning back to work, imagine my surprise when it arrived from a CA warehouse that Saturday with a different tracking number that I never even received. The bottle was the one frozen at pre-shipment. Two packages from two different coast but only one shipping fee so all good if not a wee bit strange.

cheers

chohan

Earthbound Misfit
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 14, 2012
    NC Foothills
    Just saw this on the his Web site above item details:
    "Sorry to say, These are back on Preorder. Vandy Vape did not send out my complete order. I will update this tomorrow after I speak to them tonight. I have spoke to 4 or 5 other vendors, and they were all shorted............. "

Truly it take a sniper's patience to deal with pre-orders.

• Informative
    Reactions: Heartsdelight

gpjoe

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 30, 2013
    Up North
    I ordered mine September 9th and don't expect in a "couple days" but its good to be optomistic:vapor:

Who did you order from?

I placed a pre-order with Vaporl.com and never even received an acknowledgement that my order was received, though my Paypal account was debited immediately of course. I also sent them a message at the site asking when the mods would ship - over a week ago - and never got a response.

Oh well, it's 33 bucks shipped, so I can wait, but no more pre-orders for me. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread