Not open for further replies.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Back on 9/13. Based on Tony b having contributed to the design, I was comfortable that the result would be good, and didn't mind delay for them to update the off switch implementation.

In the meantime I'm very happy with my predator mech 20700 squonker, with a pulse 24 on top. I get awesome vaping time with a 20700b battery and 0.45 ohm build [emoji5]

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Just went to Brad's and saw this:
Sorry to say, These are back on Preorder. Vandy vape did not send out my complete order. I will update this tomorrow after I speak to them tonight. I have spoke to 4 or 5 other vendors, and they were all shorted.............

Did anyone get one?... or have confirmation of shipping?

Reactions: Heartsdelight

stephenwhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Saint Cloud,MN.

I ordered one from Brad's,and it said in stock when I placed the order.I got order confirmation,but no shipping notice.Ordered two days ago.Little ticked off about this right now,as Eciggity has them in stock now.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015

I ordered on Sunday morning & in a separate order asking him to combine the orders the extra bottle. I did receive a shipping/tracking # but I don’t think it matters. He expected his whole order to be shipped. But although he received the lions share compared to other vendors he spoke with he stated on that ^^^ Facebook post & a previous post that he prepared the shipping labels in anticipation of receiving his entire order. So, as of yesterday morning, he was resorting his orders & packing/shipping out in the order received.

Reactions: gpjoe

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I ordered one from Brad's,and it said in stock when I placed the order.I got order confirmation,but no shipping notice.Ordered two days ago.Little ticked off about this right now,as Eciggity has them in stock now.
Yeah kinda a bummer but Brad did say he will make it up to the peeps that will have to wait for his next shipment next week.

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
Here is the post he put up on his FB Page -
Good Morning Group,
A little issue going on with the Pulse Mods...
Vandy Vape did not send out my complete order.
1f641.png
:-(
I did get quite a lot of it, and after speaking to other vendors, I guess we are lucky. Some only received one color and none of the accessories.
So, the only fair way to do this, is to ship in the order of when the order was placed. I do have the rest of my shipment coming next week, and I was up most of the night, finding more,that Vandy Vape sent to agents, etc.
This is out of my control, and trust me, I feel really bad about this. I spent my entire weekend going through all the orders, making sure everyone was going to get what they ordered, but now, I need to go through them all again, and determine which are going out and which will have to wait till the next batch. Please do not buzz me, asking me about your order today. Going through these orders will take a lot of time, and if I have to stop, to look up your order, I will never get through them and more important, ship them. After today, I should have a better idea on whats what. For those that do not get out on the first go here, I will be making it up to you.

So it based on this, it looks like the rest will be going out next week. I ordered mine at the end of September and I have a shipping notice but no update yet to it, so I guess I will be in the next order to go out.

Not the first time its happened to me with a pre-order and I know it will not be the last. It is the first time that a shop has been this communicative about what is going on and what to expect. Every other time that this has happened, I am stuck in limbo for weeks until the shipping updates. Even calling the shop doesn't do any good. Based on that alone, I will order from Brad's in the future.

My experience with Eciggity is they will say items are in stock when they are expecting an order to arrive. If it is shorted, the order is stuck in limbo. So with a new very popular item like the Pulse, I wouldnt believe it was in stock unless I was standing in the shop looking at it for a few weeks at least.

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
And here it is with the full black Dead Rabbit rda with doc tip

2m4zvok.jpg

First impressions are good. Panels are easier to remove than described in reviews and the button feels less “mushier” than I was expecting. Not sold on the lock just yet, but will report back. I like the form factor and I have no door play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread