Status
Not open for further replies.
Scfyi-- Hold up there!! Do you really think Puresmoker wants to be low on inventory. As a matter of fact, while some were out during the China Holiday--Steve was fully stocked again with a new product to boot. Obviously his demand went through the roof and I am sure is is doing all that he can to restock asap. As Justrubl notes---sometimes things are simple out of a Suppliers control. Just be patient!!! Good thinks are worth the wait!! Sun:)

Sun.. I am so with you... even though he does run out of stock sometimes.. he restocks faster and ships faster to the US than ANY other supplier (from what I have read on the boards). I try to wait until he has it if I need something rather than going to someone else. I still get it fast :)

scfyi

Oct 12, 2008
Scfyi-- Hold up there!! Do you really think Puresmoker wants to be low on inventory. As a matter of fact, while some were out during the China Holiday--Steve was fully stocked again with a new product to boot. Obviously his demand went through the roof and I am sure is is doing all that he can to restock asap. As Justrubl notes---sometimes things are simple out of a Suppliers control. Just be patient!!! Good thinks are worth the wait!! Sun:)

I guess the onus to maintain stock is on the buyer these days.

A lot of the suppliers have hit low stock issues lately- I believe it's because the Chinese New Year holiday left many unable to order new supplies for a couple of weeks. Remember, tons of this stuff has to be ordered in from Chinese suppliers and manufacturers. :D That and as far as I know, e-cig interest on the web has had a bit of an exponential growth lately.

soylantgreen

Feb 24, 2009
Hey everyone, getting ready to order my 1st e-cig. I've been trolling the web looking at options and I'm looking at getting the Pilot Hybrid from Puresmoker.com.

I'm a pack a day Camel guy looking for a way drop this fatal freaking habit. I've got some concerns about the PG mist and any possible side effects, but I'm determined that it's got to be better than what I'm doing now.

Any suggestions or thoughts on the model I've chosen or the top 3 or 5 flavors I should sample would be appreciated.

VapeAllDay

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Soylantgreen,

My advice to you as a new ecig smoker is to purchase spare parts right away.... Get at least 1 extra atomizer and battery, so you are not caught with a broken e-cig and have to go back to analogs, which has happened to me.

If you can't get new batts from PS try abettersmoke.com, I found them after an hour of googling and they are a US company that carries 401 parts as well.. However, they are more expensive, and I have never ordered from them, so I do not know what their customer service is like. But sometimes in a pinch you have to roll the dice!

As far as liquid flavors go, I wasn't a menthol smoker, but I really do like the menthol flavor as it packs a punch. Also, the coffee and cola is very good.

brandeeashlynn

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2009
i love puresmoker:wub: I unserdstsnd that he has to deal with customs and stuff so people need to cut him some slack. I did however find a backup supplier for when i am in an emergency. abettersmoke.com. Bought a 401 battery just to try them out. it was 18 dollars by it self but if you order 2 of them it goes down 2 15 a piece becuase of a bulk order. same for atomisers. so if you need 2 or 3 of each it ends up evening out. and free shipping over 80 dollars. they are also very prompt to my emails. hopefully they are as good as puresmoker. so far they are close:)

soylantgreen

Feb 24, 2009
Vape,

Thanks for the helpful suggestions. I'd already come to the conclusion that I'd need an extra atomizer due to all the reviews I've seen here.

I was kind of disappointed that puresmoker was out of stock on the items I was looking to buy. IE the Pilot and the Cash flavor sample pack.

I had the EVO set as my 2nd choce, so I may go with that one.

I've decided that I want to buy the e-liquid instead of going the cartridge route. It just seems like using carts would get really expensive over time.

Can all e-cigs be re-filled, or do I need to buy a certain kind of filter?

Wooper

Nov 7, 2008
Texas
So it seems I've caused a bit of a revolution at work. I was the first to use e-cigs, and a couple people saw me smoke them and asked about it. I gave one person some info about puresmoker, and he switched over and did it well enough to never smoke a real cig again. A few weeks later, another guy asks me for into and switched. A few weeks ago, I see one of the higher ups smoking a PeeWee.

Cut to today, I go out to have a quick puff, and I see three people I don't work with (but are in the same company and on the same floor) all with Minis. My boss, desperately trying to find a cigarette, says to me, "Everyone's either quitting or they got those damn inhaler things like you. You should get royalties or something."

You're welcome for the business Steve ;)

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
So it seems I've caused a bit of a revolution at work. I was the first to use e-cigs, and a couple people saw me smoke them and asked about it. I gave one person some info about puresmoker, and he switched over and did it well enough to never smoke a real cig again. A few weeks later, another guy asks me for into and switched. A few weeks ago, I see one of the higher ups smoking a PeeWee.

Cut to today, I go out to have a quick puff, and I see three people I don't work with (but are in the same company and on the same floor) all with Minis. My boss, desperately trying to find a cigarette, says to me, "Everyone's either quitting or they got those damn inhaler things like you. You should get royalties or something."

You're welcome for the business Steve ;)

Ha!

That's a great story!

Where in Texas is this? I can only imagine a whole office full of people vaping. lol

Wooper

Nov 7, 2008
Texas
Ha!

That's a great story!

Where in Texas is this? I can only imagine a whole office full of people vaping. lol

Austin. The industry I work in is very prone to smoking due to long hours and stress, and everyone wants to try quitting as a New Year's resolution.

I also asked the aformentioned higher up today how many people he knew switched, he said like ten. Damn. I'm going to start having to pin up all these PS business cards on the bulletin boards, there's a few stragglers left.

ritalee76

ECF Veteran
So far my assistant at work has totally switched and one of my favorite karaoke hosts is borrowing a back-up 901 to let his wife try it for the week...

Gave out Totally Wicked and PureSmoker info to about 20 people last weekend when I was out :) My other favorite DJ is a lifelong smoker but now has some health problems so I would like to see him give 'em a try.

Rita

chokmah

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
Austin Texas
I'm in Austin too so it sounds like we might be seeing a lot of'em around. After trying mine, two of my friends and one of my coworkers just ordered their first ecigs. All it takes is a little taste and these things get you.

Ditto here.. Im in Austin Texas and wonder if this will become popular especially with the college campus here.

I ordered from epuffer after reading some great product reviews. As I ordered I was checking their product "tallies" to make sure the items were in stock. All in stock...ordered....Order processed. then all of a sudden my order is BACKORDER. Seems their product tallies DO NOT change! Constantly the same over the last three days!. And if you attempt to post a review - they must deem it "worthy of being placed" on their website - Soooo - No negative reviews ever get posted! Hence the lack of reviews on anything, throughout their FLIM-FLAM website. hey epuffer - how about letting the TRUE reviews be posted - just like so many other websites out there. I think I will call my bank and see about cancelling the charge and take my business elsewhere. My recommendation - STAY away from epuffer!:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread