China supplier Bestecig.com experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmah34233

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Florida
I agree with you, Chris. Congrats on being off the analogs since 9/5 last year. Me too but since last December. I feel great.

I just received my 4th order today, Friday, that shipped Monday. Bestecig replaced my bad BE401 AC charger free, and threw in a free 10 ml bottle of extra high (24 mg/g) cream. The menthol is good, but I don't prefer it. I like their fruit flavors, and caramel.

I agree with you that PVs totally replace the bad analog habit. I dread the thought of going back. The nicPV is a great thing. My health has improved.

The contents of my latest order on the packing slip was marked by Bestecig as "Vitamins" - I have to laugh. It was mentioned here that "vaporizer" or "inhaler" was NOT a good idea and I agree. "Vitamins" is perfect! Kudos to Bestecig Chen. Nice thinking.

If using PayPal, Liu Ai Rong has been the link for payment. It's funny to me: Reminds me of The Kingsmen, "Louis Louis" from 1963. You can't go wrong with Rong.

:cool:

Colt808

Oct 5, 2010
USA
I know it's been awhile since the last post, but I'll share my experience with bestecig.com...

Being the cheap ....... that I am, I went looking for the best price for supplies and juice. Believe me, I've compared prices for *ALL* suppliers domestic and abroad (might have missed a few newer ones). I spent 3 weeks calculating price per ml, etc...YEAH I AM THAT CHEAP!

Nobody beats Beci's prices. I've read all the whining about shipping. Well, if you get your act together and make a list, the savings on a good sized order makes the $20 shipping worthwhile. I've averaged .35-.40 cents per ml (including shipping) for each of my orders. They've always shipped the next day and I receive my "blue football" in 4-5 days. The longest was 6, but that's due to customs in SF holding if for a day.

Problems/Issues with bestecigs? NONE...sure I received an odd batch of juice that had a funky overly sweet taste, not a big deal. It's VG based, so it's kind of expected. When I mentioned it to Beci, he offered to replace the bottle on my next order...I declined, but the offer tells you a lot about the business. On my last order, customs cut open the package and I received it without the ejuice. I contacted Beci, who sent a replacement the very next day. Being in Hawaii, I do a lot of mail order and in all my experience, I have NEVER had a business replace something in such a problem free manner.

5 stars all the way! :thumbs:

timmah34233

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Florida
Thanks Colt808. Better late than never, eh?

Isn't it typical for people to be mindful of price versus quality? I'm glad you posted your experience, and did the research. I do what you said: I plan my orders to minimize the effect of the shipping costs. I'm glad you confirmed my experience that Best E-Cigs offer free replacements for any problem components. Plus, since you have the mail order experience, you're in a good position to qualify Best E-Cig's product support.

Good. Another solid vote for the best supplier I've found so far.

I think sellers ought to be careful to keep e-cigs as low cost as possible until the authorities and mainstream marketers get behind this technology. For anyone who watches network TV, note which kinds of products dominate the commercial space. They're all consumer products that are mostly acceptable. E-cigs are more than acceptable and yet their entrance onto the consumer stage is being resisted. Fascinating!

timmah34233

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Florida
I must add, pkj, and with all due respect to everyone, right at the TOP of the list, eh?

To: The Wiz: Absolutely! Perhaps suppliers may come to notice what I believe Gates & Co. did once upon time: Didn't they give the operating system away for free?

I can't resist...

I doubt Chen thinks about such things. They're so totally under the radar, loose lips are invisible. How entertaining: The "blue footballs" with "vitamins" inside are so much fun to toss around, eh? Nice! If the focus isn't restricted to the bottom line, vertigo sets in, and there's risk the Brain Police will notice.

I was trying to get funding to start my own nicotine inhaler business back in 2002. Even in the best of times, it's tough to get cash out of the perfect & immortal, g-g-great & all-powerful Big Brother, self-righteous in His anti-anything-to-do-with-tobacco zeal, when your product line happens to be a metaphor that stands for contra-propaganda in direct conflict with the orders of the Brain Police. It was never Big Tobacco, or Big Government, or Big Medical, or Big Pants... Look: Money makes the world go round? Really? Little cryptic clay tablets... fantastic! Hot as hell working around the kiln! Now look at me! Stuck in a wheel chair using a Hawkings translator to convert my stream of self-references into intelligible communications. Amazing! But pitiful, and another variation on pathos...

Grapes do sour, eh? Maybe I'm glad I got turned down for the venture capital so that I can promote "little blue footballs" on a big fat blog that would've been about my efforts once upon a time. I suppose it's easier this way... and they's more time to do arrangements for up-and-coming country singers. I'm lucky I'm not mired in the legal quicksand. Chen can't even talk lest his Maoist overlords find out and crash the party.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Guys......The secret to ordering from best is to buy in bulk. 5 attys is definitely not worth the trip. I would suggest buying 30 or 40 at a time and ask Beci(by e-mail)for a bulk price quote...I would add some juice while your at it. I assure you....the more you buy at once the better price you will get!

:)Wiz!

timmah34233

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Florida
Eastmall? Good to know, right? You gotta love the free market - in principle; as long as people don't lie, cheat and steal - right! Free (regulated) competition brings the best quality at the lowest price, and so forth...

Question: Will Eastmall provide free replacements for any problem components? Or maybe their components are rarely bad to the point that they need replacing?

Looks to me that they're a China-based company. Everyone likes what they like - no rhyme or reason - but Eastmall's website has black background by default - hard to read; I clicked on their company info and it just took me to products - that's not what I wanted. I'm not convinced that they're a better deal than Best E-Cigs (Beci).

Anyway, all these components are made by a small number of Chinese manufacturers. Where's the competition really? With the U.S. and World health authorities and the U.S. and international officials dragging their heals on this issue, how are nationals going to get funding for domestic manufacture in e-cigs; even so, the Chinese seem to be working for next to nothing by western standards. What a can of worms.

Gordon says, "Greed is good." Wow! But he quit smoking those cigars, eh?

robw: You started this thread. We gotta look down the barrel of your fire arm in your avatar - really? Nothing like inspiring a civil conversation! I can't bring myself to ask you to point that thing at the attorneys against e-cigs. Sheesh! Could you please holster that thing? Thanks! "Those who live by the sword, die by the sword!" Aside from trying to get the best deal on e-cig supplies, robw, isn't it the latest that our U.S. troops are outnumbered 10 to 1 by the Chinese standing army? You're gonna need a bigger "gun." What's the point?

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Eastmall? Good to know, right? You gotta love the free market - in principle; as long as people don't lie, cheat and steal - right! Free (regulated) competition brings the best quality at the lowest price, and so forth...

Question: Will Eastmall provide free replacements for any problem components? Or maybe their components are rarely bad to the point that they need replacing?
Looks to me that they're a China-based company. Everyone likes what they like - no rhyme or reason - but Eastmall's website has black background by default - hard to read; I clicked on their company info and it just took me to products - that's not what I wanted. I'm not convinced that they're a better deal than Best E-Cigs (Beci).

Anyway, all these components are made by a small number of Chinese manufacturers. Where's the competition really? With the U.S. and World health authorities and the U.S. and international officials dragging their heals on this issue, how are nationals going to get funding for domestic manufacture in e-cigs; even so, the Chinese seem to be working for next to nothing by western standards. What a can of worms.

Gordon says, "Greed is good." Wow! But he quit smoking those cigars, eh?

robw: You started this thread. We gotta look down the barrel of your fire arm in your avatar - really? Nothing like inspiring a civil conversation! I can't bring myself to ask you to point that thing at the attorneys against e-cigs. Sheesh! Could you please holster that thing? Thanks! "Those who live by the sword, die by the sword!" Aside from trying to get the best deal on e-cig supplies, robw, isn't it the latest that our U.S. troops are outnumbered 10 to 1 by the Chinese standing army? You're gonna need a bigger "gun." What's the point?
Yes: Eastmall is very good with replacing faulty equipment. Just tell Di The Wiz sent you!...LOL!

:)Wiz!

melly710

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2009
Eastmall has good prices even for small orders. That's a good idea but I'm leery of buying in bulk cause they keep improving these e cigs and I don't want to be struck with alot of the older stuff-for example low or high resistance attys, I love the low resistance and would have hated to have had alot of the regular ones stockpiled.

capecodjim

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Cape Cod
I had great luck with beste-cig.com with my first order! As a noob I was very pleased.

The only problem is that I bought the BE103 which I really enjoy.... I like the exposed bridge on the atty. The battery life is decent and it put out clouds of vapor.....

But... the BE103 doesn't seem to be compatible with anything else!! I thought it was a rn4081 but the pics are different.

Does anyone know what's compatible with the BE103? (same issue with the Somke51 Trio also)!

timmah34233

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Florida
As a noob...
I'm not sure I'll ever graduate beyond "noob" status, and fair warning: I'm a big one. So if you're like me, then we're a couple of really big noobs, eh? I'm not sure partisans of big honkin' noobs are a minority group, but it does get one to thinking, makin' ya go: "Hmmm..." Oh, oh, oh! - right. Never mind...

Does anyone know what's compatible with the BE103?
capecodjim: I wish I knew the answer to this one, but my BE103 performs well also and so I haven't been shopping for another model - yet! I want to acknowledge your vote for Best E-Cigs. I'm still not convinced that there is a better supplier, but I'm open and so far Eastmall is a runner up, eh?

Even if Consumer Reports had a good comparison review of e-cigs, I don't have the subscription fee. One day CR will have "The E-Cig Issue" and that will be a triumphant day for us radicals - we the converted tobacco users of the world!

Eastmall ships from China also Timmah!
Thank you Wiz! Or are you a.k.a. "Mr. Wizard"? In some circles? You like turtles? Never mind. Quiz, Wiz: What do neodymium and e-cigs have in common? No. It's not that drivers of electric cars tend to be e-cig customers. But that's getting warm. (robw: Please pass the ammunition. Thank you. We're so polite! Or is that political?)

Eastmall has good prices even for small orders.
As Wiz says, melly710, Eastmall products are coming from China. So it's the shipping charges that dominate the margin, then component quality & reliability versus price. Like anything, you get what you pay for. We compared using a five-pack of attys where Eastmall's delivered was $40 and Best E-Cigs was $43.75. Aside from massive free market competition - bearing in mind the world right now has defaulted e-cigs to outlaw status - so we're outlaws! - "Yee ha!" - people who doggedly insist on smoking their "analogs" - i.e. their legal but regulated consumer product called tobacco cigarettes that did not have to suffer U.S. constitutional amendments with all the pain and agony that came with that - are now paying better than $5 a pack per day on average with all the bad health from the smoke. So what were we arguing about? Right... circumlocution.

That's a good idea but I'm leery of buying in bulk cause they keep improving these e cigs and I don't want to be struck with alot [sic] of the older stuff-for example low or high resistance attys, I love the low resistance and would have hated to have had alot [sic] of the regular ones stockpiled.
How much are e-cigs improving anyway? What's the rate? I doubt they follow Moore's Law (which is more a functional region anyway - "WTF?"). You'll use up your supplies and you're gonna find your favorites and remain loyal, eh? But the information is useful.

("Alot" is a town and nagar panchayat in the Ratlam district of Madhya Pradesh, India. The two-word expression: "A lot..." describes the relative level of this author's body order. It's the wheelchair-bound thing and the "Timmah!" translator delay. Every year 6.7 million tons of tobacco are produced throughout the world. According to the U.S. Census Bureau-Foreign Trade Statistics (Washington DC; 2005), the top producers of tobacco are China (39.6%), India (8.3%), Brazil (7.0%) and the United States (4.6%).)

eeeLibNLau TIMMAH! :ohmy:

B.S. robw: Point that thing somewhere else! Maybe you could arrest Big Brother and His Brain Police henchmen...

What's this really all about anyway? I feel so alone in my principles. Who really cares? Why don't I feel all excited about getting rich on some widget? I can't buy immortality and why would I want to anyway? It's always about the blessed moment - right now! Why choose addictive drugs? A tobacco smoking habit? Why the need for stress relievers? The moment has a big hole in it and there's no fill for it, eh? Maybe foaming at the mouth drunk with rage and a thirst for human blood would do the trick? Works for the vampires - and they're everywhere! Being a big noob has its ups and downs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread