Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
I ordered from epuffer after reading some great product reviews. As I ordered I was checking their product "tallies" to make sure the items were in stock. All in stock...ordered....Order processed. then all of a sudden my order is BACKORDER. Seems their product tallies DO NOT change! Constantly the same over the last three days!. And if you attempt to post a review - they must deem it "worthy of being placed" on their website - Soooo - No negative reviews ever get posted! Hence the lack of reviews on anything, throughout their FLIM-FLAM website. hey epuffer - how about letting the TRUE reviews be posted - just like so many other websites out there. I think I will call my bank and see about cancelling the charge and take my business elsewhere. My recommendation - STAY away from epuffer!:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

I think you got the wrong thread.

I think you got the wrong thread.

D_Struct....The info regarding this thread is "Electronic Cigarette Reviews Which brands perform the best? What are the differences between them? Which brands are the originals and which are cheap copies? Have you had a positive/negative experience with a supplier?"
I was expressing a "negative experience with a supplier.":cool:

walkstheplanes

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
South San Francisco
D_Struct....The info regarding this thread is "Electronic Cigarette Reviews Which brands perform the best? What are the differences between them? Which brands are the originals and which are cheap copies? Have you had a positive/negative experience with a supplier?"
I was expressing a "negative experience with a supplier.":cool:

This thread is in regards to "puresmoker.com" -- not epuffer...

Unless I'm missing something and epuffer is a supplier or partner of puresmoker.com...

edit:
Looks like Ron43 beat me to the punch by a few seconds.

Brian S

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2008
Cash ought to get you guys some discounts for all the great reviews here, lol. I tried to order for the first time from the site after reading through here but it wasnt working for some reason. I emailed him, so waiting on that to follow up. Thanks for all the ideas in this thread.

Cash is out of stock and a recent shipment is caught in customs.

Brian

I really want to order some things from puresmoker.com but after weeks of hearing great reviews over and over about how amazing their products are, they are NEVER in stock. I just starting vaping and was lured in by some company at the mall. The e-cig is not HORRIBLE but one of the battieries is getting a gummed up switch. I am having a hard time identifying the one I have but its some sort of super mini. I want to get one from puresmoker just so I know I can get replacement parts and good service. So I havent really done any business with them yet but I have been trying over and over and over. Hopefully they can stock up soon I really want a 901 and a penstyle and some menthol cashjuice.

skex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2009
Austin Tx USA
I really want to order some things from puresmoker.com but after weeks of hearing great reviews over and over about how amazing their products are, they are NEVER in stock. I just starting vaping and was lured in by some company at the mall. The e-cig is not HORRIBLE but one of the battieries is getting a gummed up switch. I am having a hard time identifying the one I have but its some sort of super mini. I want to get one from puresmoker just so I know I can get replacement parts and good service. So I havent really done any business with them yet but I have been trying over and over and over. Hopefully they can stock up soon I really want a 901 and a penstyle and some menthol cashjuice.

It's not just Puresmoker all U.S suppliers are having issues with getting shipments through customs. Also there is a lot and I mean a lot of pent up demand because of this so when one of them does get something in stock particularly one as popular as Puresmoker that stock gets devoured really fast.

I got lucky this week and actually caught him with some stock this after I'd given up and decided to try Janty (which if I'm reading the tracking info right should be sitting at my house when I get home)

This whole thing is kind of blowing up right now, and it seems I got in about 6 months too late otherwise I'd have been building up more stock prior to the incoming ban.

Eventually unless something changes in a big way on the regulatory front we're probably going to end up having to grey market this stuff and order directly from suppliers in China under the assumption that customs won't be able to interdict small consumer packages as easily.

In the meantime I plan on trying to keep going through U.S suppliers as long as possible they will need the revenue to fight the coming legal battles, and I'm hoping they will be sensible and pool their collective reasources to push back against the current regulatory trends form a trade group, hire some lobbyists, and addopt some best practice self regulation, pay for some trials and so forth oh and hire some PR pro's to get some push back out in the media. I doubt any of them individually would have the resources to do any of that on their own but together they probably could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread