China supplier Bestecig.com experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmah34233

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Florida
Good to know, Paula. (I was at ASU from 1985 to 1987.) Liquid? That's the most interchangeable part of the e-cig (PV) system, but liquids are part of the rivalry. The main competition is the atty/battery system.

Longevity of the atty impacts the quality measurement. My Best E-Cig BE103 attys have been functional for about a month until I start a fresh one. I haven't had a bad one in about ten (10) or so, and I'm sure Best E-Cigs would give me a free one if I complained. Maybe one went down a little too soon. I'll get a free one on my next order from Bestecig.com. I'm loyal for now.

Other aspects of atty performance aside, the Eastmall versus Best E-Cig 5-pack comparison earlier showed about a $3.75 difference in favor of Eastmall. Again, $3.75 saved over an arbitrary 5-month period. Compared to a pack-a-day (typical) cigarette smoking behavior at >$5 per day, that's about 150 days equivalent next to an e-cig system to maintain a nicotine habit, or $750 versus $3.75, respectively - 0.5%! Really?

Have I ever heard, "Do the math!" Y'all love math, right? Building space-based systems too, yes? Wrong. Most people don't really care, no offense. I care, and my math is frequently criticized, which is a good thing.

I'm talking about spending roughly $50 bi-annually versus $5 a day. Determined cigarette smokers are hooked to nearly two thousand dollars ($2,000) a year! I'm good at pointing out the obvious: That's a seriously significant difference, and yet to factor in the health effects of smoking tobacco, the costs go through the roof! We quibble about such a small margin and miss the big picture: Today, in the U.S. just for one country never mind China (Chimerica), there are 46 million cigarette customers versus less than a million e-cig users. What? Oh, right, right: Who gives a flyin'...? What do I know, I'm a big noob! Here, suckle on my...

Maybe the really issue is personal consciousness. Maybe that's why I'm not getting hits. Does it matter that in the history of our organism in the Earth's biosphere, 113,657,313,001 human souls have been born under the Sun, lived and loved and laughed for various amounts of time? And yet, each person is worthy of love by default, and deserving of an opinion - except for Adolph. Is it your opinion that the electron has a positive charge? Good luck with that! Let's say you were predisposed to do so, how much cash-money could you get for your life right now? In my case, I'd be gone and a collection agent would show up in a giant cockroach suit! Maybe that's an attitudinal metaphor. Whatevs... That said, robw: Point that thing somewhere else! (Or, B: I may have never been here... never mind: that's the size of my hit count.)

$3.75 - Be-A-U-tiful! Wow! Really?

Blah, blah, blah... Here's another math quiz: At this time, people in the U.S. are moaning about "thirteen trillion dollars in debt!!! Trillions and trillions of dollars in debt! LIONS AND TIGERS AND BEARS - OH MY!" :ohmy: ($13,000,000,000.00 - USD: Beautiful!)

People just LOVE barking out those big numbers, "If I just had a billion dollars, THEN I could be happy at last!" (Who was Avogadro? "Ah! Venice!" Wrong! My mind is shrouded.) BTW: The Woodrow Wilson School found the figure to be $75,000/year in present dollars.

Check this: Space-based solar power technology has the potential to safely beam thousands of trillions of dollars worth of power to Earth 24/7/365 for the next... oh, billion years! Problem solution? Not on your life! Centuries of human suffering for as far as the eye can see... now THAT'S what I'm talking about! Peace, love, dove? Whah, whah, whah... Boring! War anyone? Who cares anyway? Again: Whatevs...

The best and the brightest are NOT in the United States of America? Wrong. The U.S. invented "brightness" at White Sands, New Mexico. I heard it was brilliant! Smart too! ("What European scientists? Them's Am-ER-Cans! eeeLibNLau Timmah!")

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread