Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Guys ....

Paypal -- finally -- got us. It was simply a matter of time... :(

Anyways ... New Merchant Account (to accept Credit Cards) should hopefully be set up within the next couple of days. If you prefer to pay by Check or Money order, you are more than welcome to:

Mailing Address (Place order online, write order # on Check/Money Order):
Pure Enterprises, Inc. (Also, to address for checks)
PO BOX 1200
Hendersonville, TN 37075

Now ... As far as the The Protégé release ... Preordering WAS going to open up today, but seeing as we can't accept payment, Preordering will open up the day our new Merchant Account is set up! (hoping by Thursday/Friday at the latest)

Heres the Protégé :) (minus the lazer etching) The Protégé will be made out of 303 Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Brass, and Delrin. The Protégé is actually smaller than the PS USBpass and thinner in diameter than a dime! And YES ... Adapters from your USBpass WILL fit the Protégé and vise versa. I'm a still trying to figure out whether I will offer a bare bones kit minus an adapter for those that already have adapters from the PS USBpass ... We'll see. Anyways -- To much Talking -- Here's the pics :D

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1288.jpg

And Lastly ... The Protégé with its big brother by its side ... The Prodigy :)
IMG_1284.jpg

Flitzanu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Tulsa, OK, U.S.A.
www.myspace.com
now THAT...my friend...is a sweet little flashlight.

er, PV. ;)

and again..i have the end-all PV with the Prodigy, but somehow i can't keep myself from wanting one of these.

nice knurled cap, btw.

someone have an educated guess on what atty is in the bottom pic? looks too big for a 901, i'm guessing by the size it's an 801? plus we know that's steve's fav...haha.

but wow. shiny and purty. i likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread