Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I was wondering how many of yous have had your flavor orders from nic river ship already? I know the sale will make things hectic for them but I ordered around the same time as some of you guys/gals ordered and stated it shipped. My order has had zero movement so I was just curious if the rest of you folks who placed orders yesterday have shipped.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Thanks for the replies, I know it says on the website that they process orders 7 days a week now. I wonder what the problem is with my order. It just says unfufilled hmmm. Maybe they were out of stock although it didnt say that. They usually ship so fast. Oh well c’est la vie...

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I broke down a bought a sampling of the Purilum flavors. How badly can I regret a few 10ml bottles (I did get 30ml of the Marshmallow)? I bought two FA flavors because, of course, I stocked up on FA flavors before they were 30% off. :rolleyes:

9e3d6c3f862af1815184d803e7875f67.png

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I know you guys were totally freaking out wondering if my order was ever gonna ship. Well take it easy, I got the shipped email today with tracking saying I’ll have it this Friday. I feel much better now and I hope y’all do too. So move off that ledge, no need to jump. On a serious note when I get and mix up my sweet t X cat cream juice I’ll let y’all know how it tastes. I think it’s gonna be D-licious but time will tell.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
My NR should be here Friday. I came across my Pur pineapple I mixed 2/25 and it is so good now. The flavor was just okay about a month or so ago. I will probably keep some of this mixed up as a single for some snv mixes that use pineapple. HS and WF SC taste a bit better and steep faster, but the Pur will have a place in rotation on occasion as well.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
Order Saturday night late, shipped today, arrives tomorrow. LA to San Diego is a fast shipment luckily lol.

Only ordered 1 Purilum flavor, the caramel coffee with sweet milk.

I’m pretty nailed down on the juices I prefer now, not much experimenting needed anymore haha.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Order Saturday night late, shipped today, arrives tomorrow. LA to San Diego is a fast shipment luckily lol.

Only ordered 1 Purilum flavor, the caramel coffee with sweet milk.

I’m pretty nailed down on the juices I prefer now, not much experimenting needed anymore haha.
Caramel coffee w/ sweet milk is very good. Not bad as a stand alone, great for a base to add too.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
Caramel coffee w/ sweet milk is very good. Not bad as a stand alone, great for a base to add too.

I plan on trying it with the concentrates that I’ve been using the most lately, that seem to go great with everything!

TFA pistachio
FW butterscotch ripple
FW butter pecan
CAP vanilla custard

Also, combined with OSDIY lucky shot sounds super rich and delicious.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I’m wondering if anyone is trying the warm water steep with these instead of waiting for months? Also, if anyone is, then how is it working?
I haven't heat steeped them. Think I'm just going to treat the ones I enjoy like I would a premixed cream base that I can just add other flavors to. Make up 30ml, let it sit for 2 months before adding the other flavors. Going to mix 10ml testers and leave them for 4 months to see if they fade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread