hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I spent the weekend moving my oldest daughter into an apartment for college. It will be her last year and she and a friend rented an apartment that I'm paying my daughter's half of. You can't just rent for the school year so she had to sign a one year lease. The last couple weeks have been spent mostly getting stuff ready to take down to her. I should get a little break the end of this month and will hopefully be able to get some stuff mixed and tried. I think I'm going to steep with warm water on a few so I don't have to wait so long to try them.

madstabber

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Concoction Creating Cave
    I have ten or so but I've only tried two. Sweet Tobacco tasted like coconut....Yuk!
    Tried Tobacco Original 70/30 @ 7%, (in an RTA), and fell in love! Been too lazy to try the rest of them.
    May I suggest letting the sweet tobacco steep awhile it does change a bit. I’m not sure if it will change enough to where you’d like it unfortunately but it’s worth a shot. I never got coconut from the sweet t but I like coconut so it wouldn’t matter. Good luck with the rest of your flavors, hopefully you enjoy them. Also the OG tobacco, what brand is it?

Beamslider

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    I really like the Sweet Tobacco 7% with TFA Pistachio 2%. So good after it steeps for around 3 weeks. I too have never gotten coconut out of the ST but I also like coconut.

Other good combos of PUR flavors are the NY Cheese cake 7% and the Cheesecake Graham 2%.

The Vanilla Nut Brittle is great by itself too or with a little Sweet tobacco or creamy caramel thrown in.

I haven't ran across one of the PUR flavors so far that I hated. But there are a few that I got that I didn't really care for. Too weak in flavor or just not my type of flavor. I wouldn't say they were bad, just not for me

Beamslider

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    I jacked the % up on the Wild Berry Harvest to 10% and it is quite nice. A coolness or juiciness to it, not mint but cool and juicy. Flavor is a good mixed berry. Tasting mostly a mix of Strawberry and blackberry with a slightly perfume Raspberry. Overall a nice flavor that is rather subtle.

dc99

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    I jacked the % up on the Wild Berry Harvest to 10% and it is quite nice. A coolness or juiciness to it, not mint but cool and juicy. Flavor is a good mixed berry. Tasting mostly a mix of Strawberry and blackberry with a slightly perfume Raspberry. Overall a nice flavor that is rather subtle.
    The perfuminess will fade away. The good thing is that you can push it in almost any direction. It a great back note.

madstabber

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Concoction Creating Cave
    I got my nic river order today and mixed up some 6%sweet tobacco X 4%Catalan cream. I also added a pinch of em crystals for good measure. I’ll try it in a few days after the crystals dissolve and report back. Smells like a good match hopefully it passes the taste test.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
    Sep 8, 2017
    San Diego, California
    Mixed up my caramel coffe Purilum the other day, gonna give it some time. Do you guys normally steep this flavor long?

It smelled a little more coffee like than I was expecting. I was thinking like a coffee that has WAY too much cream and sugar haha!

Mixed a sample at 8%, looking forward to it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread