Purilum Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I am PG sensitive and if I use more than 8% or so (usually my PG flavoring) it's like vaping pins and needles. It sucks! But at least I can use a tiny bit 10% DW does help a bit, but the VG fog gets rather LARGE. Especially when we are heating not using the AC (since we live on the surface of the sun, Tucson, when the AC is running, it usually gets rid of it). The husband CAN'T complain (he vapes indoors too) although I can tell he really, really wants to.

I have tested and am not PEG400 sensitive, but I have no idea how it will perform in mixes. Should be interesting.

Anna

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
I am PG sensitive and if I use more than 8% or so (usually my PG flavoring) it's like vaping pins and needles. It sucks! But at least I can use a tiny bit 10% DW does help a bit, but the VG fog gets rather LARGE. Especially when we are heating not using the AC (since we live on the surface of the sun, Tucson, when the AC is running, it usually gets rid of it). The husband CAN'T complain (he vapes indoors too) although I can tell he really, really wants to.

I have tested and am not PEG400 sensitive, but I have no idea how it will perform in mixes. Should be interesting.

Anna
Let me know your findings on the PEG Anna.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Okay. I didn't mix today, I was kind of feeling my mood to be too unpredictable! Like, I'd get halfway through and SPIT in one or something. Yoga was "honored" only it was more like "horrored." I need my mood to just settle on something, even if its "evil." I know how to deal with that one, quite well. But, I will report back!

Anna

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
I also got some TFA Pistachio on the last order. Going to try mixing it with the sweet tobacco. Have never used this before.

I was thinking like 7.5 % sweet tobacco and 5% of the Pistachio.

Anybody used the Pistachio? Is 5% too much?

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
3% solo is PLENTY, even 2-2.5%. I mixed it with the sweet tobacco at 3% and it was too much, 1-1.5% will work for the mix.

It’s very strong, and very dark, and your cotton and coils will notice this.
You're not kidding, it is very dark looking.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I also got some TFA Pistachio on the last order.
I just got some of this in to boost my WF pistachio & cream. I'm going to start at 3% for mixing. With tobacco 5% seems a good starting point, ELR notes comment on a creamy note, almost a pistachio pudding.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I suggest starting with no more than 3%... if you like strong flavors. I use TFA pistachio at 3% when I want it to be the dominant note. If you are looking for more of a background note I would consider using in the 1-2% range. Of course; YMMV.:D

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I also got some TFA Pistachio on the last order. Going to try mixing it with the sweet tobacco. Have never used this before.

Anybody used the Pistachio? Is 5% too much?
I’m waiting to mix anything for a while until I can vape down my inventory. I know if I find something I like whatever I have mixed up when this happens goes to waste. I’ve never used pistachio but I love them and think it will be good with sweet T. Be sure to share your thoughts once you have some mixed up. I’ll be patiently waiting.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
I’m waiting to mix anything for a while until I can vape down my inventory. I know if I find something I like whatever I have mixed up when this happens goes to waste. I’ve never used pistachio but I love them and think it will be good with sweet T. Be sure to share your thoughts once you have some mixed up. I’ll be patiently waiting.
5% sounds like a good starting point. I single flavor tested it at 7% and its good on its own.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Like the buttermint more than I expected. Watermelon is pretty good at 6%, not as juicy as I would like. Going to add a couple drops of cactus to the tester after I give it a few more days. Mixed it 5 days ago so it may get better.
It is good isn't it?

Haven't tried their watermelon yet. Good to know that steep time is reasonable. Other vendors seems to take at least 3 weeks to steep.

:)

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I just mixed this last night.
    How long did you let it steep?

Steep? What’s that? Just kidding. I just let it sit overnight at first. I’m going to mix up a bigger bottle this weekend.

madstabber

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Concoction Creating Cave
    I think I’ll get some butterscotch ripple on my next order, it sounds pretty delicious. I did mix some banana nut bread with the sweet T and gold ducat which is steeping so I’ll update when I try that. Although it was an old flavoring VZ BNB which if I like it I’m almost out and when I looked for more on the VZ Site I couldn’t find it. So I might be SOL.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread