Status
Not open for further replies.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
I have the same problem. I cant resist. I ordered a big bottle of the sweet tob because of all of you. If its nasty its all yawls (Im in the south) fault. haha. I almost had myself talked out of ordering till I read sk25411's recipe. Another hundred bucks later and, well yawl know how it is.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I’m going to take a good look at the purilum flavors and get an order in. So far I’ve tried the sweet tobacco and the caramel coffee. I like both. I also want to get some of that butterscotch that was mentioned earlier.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    Holy hell there is some delicious sounding recipes on here. I just ordered two days ago and Nic river has a sale today, just my luck. I’m tempted to order some more to take advantage of the sale but I have to resist. That butterscotch/sweet tobacco sounds super good. Also the wild cherry SWeet T because I love wind cherries. Awesome thread with some awesome ideas using the most awesome flavoring- SWEET tobacco.

Well I order a few more. 2 more 4 oz bottles of the Sweet Tobacco, some other 10 ml samplers of more Purilum flavors and some of the Nic River Strawberry Biscuit. I ordered this morning and just got a tracking number in the mail. Same day shipping! They were out of the Water Melon and some others I wanted to try though.

Go for it 15% is a decent deal

Beamslider

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    I have the same problem. I cant resist. I ordered a big bottle of the sweet tob because of all of you. If its nasty its all yawls (Im in the south) fault. haha. I almost had myself talked out of ordering till I read sk25411's recipe. Another hundred bucks later and, well yawl know how it is.

It's horrible. Send it to me for disposal. :wub:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I just put in an order for 11 more purilum flavors and the butterscotch ripple. I’m just getting 10ml bottles of everything for now. I did get a 30ml of sweet tobacco on my last order without trying it. It’s super good like everyone said. I’m really liking the caramel coffee too.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
    Sep 8, 2017
    San Diego, California

It's horrible. Send it to me for disposal. :wub:

Seriously, my thoughts exactly!

The sweet tobacco is amazing. I’ve tried LOTS of tobaccos and others over the past few months, making a few 1000ML of different things. So far, the sweet tobacco is only ONE of THREE that I have ordered a big bottle of.

The butterscotch ripple and sweet tobacco is amazing. I had to hide the other half of my tester so I don’t finish it. I’m blowing through a 5ml tank as we speak, after 24 hour steep!

sk25411

ECF Veteran
    Sep 8, 2017
    San Diego, California
    I just put in an order for 11 more purilum flavors and the butterscotch ripple. I’m just getting 10ml bottles of everything for now. I did get a 30ml of sweet tobacco on my last order without trying it. It’s super good like everyone said. I’m really liking the caramel coffee too.

I read a review of the butterscotch ripple on reddit and needed it for diyordie pistachio ry4 recipe. I just tried mixing it with the sweet tobacco on a whim, glad I did. It’s very creamy, and not dry.

PS. I also added 1 drop of sweetener TFA or purilum, to all of my sweet tobacco recipes. May have forgot to mention that. I doubt it’s even necessary, just 3 drops per 30ml

sk25411

ECF Veteran
    Sep 8, 2017
    San Diego, California
    Ok I finished 5ml of Sweet Tobacco/BS ripple. I need to make more... I went to my other tank and I feel lost without it lol.

NOW I need a good Apple recommendation, I can imagine a little sweet red apple mixed in, sounds so good.

I think Sweet Tobacco might need it’s OWN forum thread at the rate I want to use it and experiment with it lol.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Ok I finished 5ml of Sweet Tobacco/BS ripple. I need to make more... I went to my other tank and I feel lost without it lol.

NOW I need a good Apple recommendation, I can imagine a little sweet red apple mixed in, sounds so good.

I think Sweet Tobacco might need it’s OWN forum thread at the rate I want to use it and experiment with it lol.
    Cap double apple is a nice apple that plays well with other flavors. 2% of the Cap and 1% of FA Fuji would be my starting point.

dc99

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2014
    earth

FA fuji. Should stand up to the sweet tobacco with no problems. I use it in a ry4dbl recipe and its great.
    I love caps dbl apple, just not with something like tobacco. Seems to get buried. Maybe in a blend like Letitia suggested.

Last edited:

Beamslider

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    I have tried several and have a supply of about 20 more flavors to try out. Going to take some time to get around to all of them as I like to try right after mixing then again in a couple week or more.

Of all the ones that I have tried.....none have been bad or nasty. A couple just not my type of flavor but not bad. I can't say that about any other brand of flavor. FA has some I like, so does RF and TFA, etc. But they all have some that are way to perfume or chemical or just nasty. Not running into that with Purilum

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread