hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Purilum is one of very few I’ve found that work as single flavor mixes. Everything else I’ve been making takes 3-8 different flavors to complete a recipe. Each one I’ve tried so far works as a stand alone.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Today I mixed some Pur singles
    Cranberry Orange
    Watermelon
    Sour Raspberry Candy
    I have Pur raspberry, it's a good flavor but a little sweet. Hoping the two combined will give me a better raspberry. Looking forward to trying the CO in a few days.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    Tried the Vanilla Custard again after it sat for a good 5 weeks. This has transformed into delicious. The Vanilla has lightened a bit and the custard has come out more. I like this one. You just need to be patient with it.

Great with Blackberry or Strawberry in small amount added to it also

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I didn't get the vanilla custard on my last order after reading the reviews on this thread. I guess I'll have to get some on my next order. I'm giving it some time to make sure I like it as much as I think I do but will probably end up getting a big bottle of the lemonade so I'll add the custard then.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Don't think I mentioned that Butter Mint can be a shake and vape. If you think its strong right after you mix it, don't worry it settles down overnight. 8% makes it really strong, so unless you know you really like a mint vape, 5% may be a better starting place.

:)
    Knew it was your fault I had to try this flavor. I don't vape mints!lol. Do you think Cap butter cream 1% would dampen the mint without obliterating it?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Yeah I like that Caramel Coffee with sweet milk. Not an all day vape though. Good for awhile in the morning and buzz in the afternoon.
    I like it after a heavy meal. Going to play with it today in a couple mixes. Good stand alone if a bit boring after awhile.

dc99

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    Knew it was your fault I had to try this flavor. I don't vape mints!lol. Do you think Cap butter cream 1% would dampen the mint without obliterating it?
    Maybe a little whipped cream. Might tone it down without adding so much heaviness.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Have not tried the butter cream myself so can't give an informed opinion. Try starting at .5% and go from there.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    My order is due on Friday, I think. Got a few more flavors to try.

Butter Pecan Praline Ice Cream
    Toasted Coconut Cheesecake
    Nut Brittle
    Sweet tobacco
    Pineapple Cake
    FW Butterscotch Ripple.

I remember when I first started vaping and was still looking to actually replace the taste of the tobacco I smoked(what was I thinking??) I found a applewood tobacco that was very good. I just have to try and remember where I got it. Anyway, that is the reason I got a small bottle of the Sweet Tobacco to try.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Already mixed. Mint 6% cream 1%.
    let us know how you like it please... I only allowed the buttermint to sit overnight before giving it a try. And it was ready to vape. Not sure if the buttercream will slow that down or not.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Man all my Purilum flavors have been great, though I do sometimes add additions. I am loving the lemon-rhubarb tart a GREAT deal, and the Mint Chocolate Ice cream flavor (with a little more chocolate on top) is the only mint I've liked so far. It's delicious. I ordered a ton more, in larger sizes, they arrived yesterday and the day before... It's definitely time (today) to do a big mixing session. I am so confident in these flavors though, I really bought larger sizes, figured I would likely not go wrong. I hope not, but I'm pleased and hope to get things steeping today, as it's getting to be "that time." And, my first time mixing with PEG400. I'm a little worried, I mean I know VG is sweet, PEG400 is totally tasteless, but I don't know if it's a flavor carrier, like VG. I really hope it makes the husband happy that I generate less VG fog. I guess time will tell. I plan to remain in my usual flavoring percentage though... Maybe a drop or two more of sweetener might not go amiss, but I figure better under flavored that I can flavor UP than the reverse. I so, so hate when the reverse happens. LOL.

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread