Status
Not open for further replies.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Got a bunch of these from Nicotine River. Everyone one out of the batch I got are great.

Nice clean flavors that match the description.

So far I have tried the Sweet tobacco, Toasted Coconut Cheesecake, Butter Pecan, Butter Pecan Praline Ice Cream, Banana and Vanilla custard. All taste clean and like what the name is. Will be getting more to try for sure.

The Sweet tobacco is a good standalone with a nice clean tobacco with some sort of toasted nut background note. Mixed at 5% at first but a little too light so tried 6% and it is good after a week but much better after 3 weeks.

The Butter Pecan is really nice and good solo too.

The Banana is a nice ripe banana taste but very strong. Don't need more than 4% of it. It needs a good 3 weeks to age well though. Will have to try it mixed with some other fruits as Banana kind of boring.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I also just ordered some sweet tobacco from nicotine river and I’m loving it. I mixed it at 5% with 3% Inawera gold ducat and a pinch of e.m. It’s my new adv, it’s got some nuttiness with a nice smooth cocoa-ish exhale. It’s delicious and I’ve been having trouble putting it down. My vaping has increased exponentially as I’m craving this stuff. It’s mouth watering stuff.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I love their meringue. Doubt I'll try any others. No egginess, lightly sweet, and enjoy the way it lingers on my lips. Great mixer and I use it as a stand alone for flavor break. The raspberry is very good, but lacking a tartness to it. Enjoy the white grape, just a pleasant light grape. Good as a stand alone or mixer. That's all I've tried so far. Hoping for a good holiday sale so I can order more to try.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Got a bunch of these from Nicotine River. Everyone one out of the batch I got are great.

Nice clean flavors that match the description.

So far I have tried the Sweet Tobacco, Toasted Coconut Cheesecake, Butter Pecan, Butter Pecan Praline Ice Cream, Banana and Vanilla custard. All taste clean and like what the name is. Will be getting more to try for sure.

The Sweet Tobacco is a good standalone with a nice clean tobacco with some sort of toasted nut background note. Mixed at 5% at first but a little too light so tried 6% and it is good after a week but much better after 3 weeks.

The Butter Pecan is really nice and good solo too.

The Banana is a nice ripe banana taste but very strong. Don't need more than 4% of it. It needs a good 3 weeks to age well though. Will have to try it mixed with some other fruits as Banana kind of boring.
I mixed up some Butter Mint and its really good at 8%. Tried it at %5 and it was good, but on the light side. I am vaping some now, yummy. It smells really strong when you first mix it but tones down a bit overnight.

I also got some cheesecake and a couple of other of the Purilum flavors(can't remember which ones off hand) but have yet to try them....Got great reviews tho.

:)

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
I have to order some more of their fruit flavors and give them a try. I have only tried the banana and it tastes like a real ripe banana. I just tried it solo and it was good but kind of boring. I have some of it in a mix with TFA strawberry waiting a couple weeks to try it though.

Don't seem to need much % wise on most. I used 5% on the sweet tobacco and 2.5% on the butter pecan and nice. Might even be able to cut that down % wise

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I'm going to try Purlium:
grape soda
sour raspberry
candy cake
cookie
cranberry orange
NR:
kigola (strawberry kiwi)
ocean myst (grape juice)
I use what Purlium I have 2-3% for mixing. So far they don't take over in a complex recipe. Haven't been mixing long enough to judge long term effects.

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
I have a few Purlium flavors that I want to try as well. But like @Letitia, I waiting on a hopefully upcoming sale... :D My initial list includes:

New York Cheesecake
Cheesecake Graham
Vanilla Custard
Butter Cream
Marshmallow
Coconut
Cookie
Peanut Butter Cookie
Butter Pecan
Butter Pecan Praline Ice Cream
Vanilla Nut Brittle
Cream Cheese Danish with Toasted Almonds
Toasted Coconut Cheesecake
Boysenberry Preserves
Berry Blue
Raspberry
Watermelon
White Peach

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
NR discount code for Purilum flavors is Purilum. Dont remember if the 'P' is a capital or not or even if it matters.

Thanks. Have a few non Purlium flavors as well in cart. Will use that code if no sale is forthcoming.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I have a few Purlium flavors that I want to try as well. But like @Letitia, I waiting on a hopefully upcoming sale... :D My initial list includes:

New York Cheesecake
Cheesecake Graham
Vanilla Custard
Butter Cream
Marshmallow
Coconut
Cookie
Peanut Butter Cookie
Butter Pecan
Vanilla Nut Brittle
Boysenberry Preserves
Berry Blue
Raspberry
Watermelon
White Peach
Still rocking the Butter Mint. Good stuff

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

New York Cheesecake
Cheesecake Graham
Vanilla Custard
Butter Cream
Marshmallow
Coconut
Cookie
Peanut Butter Cookie
Butter Pecan
Vanilla Nut Brittle
Boysenberry Preserves
Berry Blue
Raspberry
Watermelon
White Peach
Just this minute made some NY Cheesecake @4% and added Cheescake Graham @3%. This was taken from NR's reviews of these Purilum flavors. I suspect a long steep so will keep everyone informed.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco

New York Cheesecake
Cheesecake Graham
Vanilla Custard
Butter Cream
Marshmallow
Coconut
Cookie
Peanut Butter Cookie
Butter Pecan
Vanilla Nut Brittle
Boysenberry Preserves
Berry Blue
Raspberry
Watermelon
White Peach

Nice sounding list. Will have to try some of them too. I have the Toasted Coconut Cheesecake. Need some steeping but nice, could use some cream or something too, I think.

The Coconut also very good and does have the real coconut taste and not very sweet. Also needs a week or so.

Both the butter pecan and butter pecan praline are winners. Need around 3 weeks for the pecan to show well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread