putting ecig in bathroom a bad idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasher23

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2013
Utah, USA
Due to the humidity of the bathroom when your showering i would say it's not a good idea due to the water build up in the air, you don't want your e cig to get wet as this could cause problems with the electrical systems, this is less of an issue if you are using a mech, but i still wouldn't advise it. And the heat isn't that much of an issue, unless it get's blistering hot, let's say like a car dashboard in 100 degree weather.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
If you have ever witnessed a video of what happens when you flush a toilet you wouldnt bring anything you ingest, inhale or consume into the bathroom ever again.

If anyone has flushed the toilet while your e-cig is in the bathroom you are probably vaping feces. Miniscule, but still....

http://www.tbyil.com/Exposed_Toothbrushes.htm

Last edited:

MartiP

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
San Antonio, TX, USA
@ zapped, my bathroom is humongous, and the toilet is in its own room, with a closing door. What you described is a big reason why I like that. In some parts of Europe, it is considered weird to have the toilet in the same room as the sink, shower, etc, if it can at all be avoided. I'm not a Euro-phile about many things, but I think they got that one correct. Ew.

OTOH, some recent studies indicate that the sharp increase in some illnesses and diseases may be due to our environments being too sanitized. Kids grow up these days with too little dirt and germs around, don't build enough antibodies. Farm mothers actually even have more antibodies in their breast milk than city moms do. Seriously - it's true. :D

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Good point MartiP thats the reason I dont use overuse hand sanitizer, because it can kill the good bacteria as well.

I have to agree with you about the separate room for the toilet. The Europeans do manage to get a few things right. :)

Several years ago I found out that early English preferred eating salads AFTER their meal.The reason? They frequently ate large servings of meat for dinner and some of it like mutton is quite greasy. The reasoning behind the salad is help cleanse the greasy taste of the meat from your palate before desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread