Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
Thanks so much Matt, we would have answered the same.

I would say getting 3-4 refills and then 1-2 after cleaning is actually great for a CE3 (or CE2 for that matter) as they are a disposable product. I'm impressed that you got a CE3 to even produce a likable vape at all. :) I've had no luck and only bad dry burns with a CE3 and as for CE2s I have to jump through hoops with them to get it going right (disassembling, cleaning and dry burning) then, one day, they are toast. I say keep on ordering your 24mg nic. Also, what ohm CE and what voltage battery are you using? That could factor in as well.... What I have actually been vaping for the last three days is BWB Virginia in a 1.7 ohm cartomizer (tank) at 4.0 volts on my Ego Twist and I have been refilling a lot, maybe a total of 12-14 ml and this carto is still tasting great. My apologies if you wanted one of the "bosses" to answer :) if so, I stand down.

Things to try:
1. Proper voltage with ohms ex: 2.4 ohms with 4.4 volts ish
2. 510/306 atomizer for longevity
3. keep the coil wet....always.

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
Were happy your liking the BWB!

Let's see.....In order of favorites.....Casa, Virginia, Adirondak, 555E, Applewood, Backo, Hunter's, 555, Smoke, Dulce, Pina Colada.
Along with some Outlaw, and Swagger from the Pink Spot Vapors these are my all time favs, but Csablanca is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread