Holy mixed up tags batman.

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
I'm pretty sure they would if you ordered a 55 gal drum full. :D

I can't speak for Don or Deana but I'm fairly sure they will not mix custom blends.
I have seen a few folks over the past 4 years ask this question and they always regretfully have to say no due to standardized production processes as well as not altering the juice recipe they work so hard on to perfect.

What you could try is to just purchase your brew at 6mg strength then cut it down 50/50 with VG to give your self 3mg strength.
Just realize that when you cut it down especially with VG your flavor will diminish as well.

ST Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocket City
LOL

ST Im gonna add some new tobacco lovers this weekend. Ill have to dig back through and see what people asked for.

I's a start, but I only see 2 different flavors in the 2nd version.

With 19 different tobacco listings, I think more variety could be offered even discounting menthol and fruit.

I see 6 (3 menthols? melon, berry, and blueberry?) so still 13 to choose from.

Say, honey flue, maple, 555, hazelnut, and one of smoke/honey nut flue/ 555 exotic/BWB blend.

Better still, a coupon code for buy 4x15mL get one for $2 ($5.50 off the purchase of 5 which is what it works out to) then just mix and match any 5 you want to try. Then the menthol people could try all 3 plus 2 others as well.

As an aside, the bundles say regular price $45, which would be $9 each, but all the 15mL bottles are $7.50.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
I's a start, but I only see 2 different flavors in the 2nd version.

With 19 different tobacco listings, I think more variety could be offered even discounting menthol and fruit.

I see 6 (3 menthols? melon, berry, and blueberry?) so still 13 to choose from.

Say, honey flue, maple, 555, hazelnut, and one of smoke/honey nut flue/ 555 exotic/BWB blend.

Better still, a coupon code for buy 4x15mL get one for $2 ($5.50 off the purchase of 5 which is what it works out to) then just mix and match any 5 you want to try. Then the menthol people could try all 3 plus 2 others as well.

As an aside, the bundles say regular price $45, which would be $9 each, but all the 15mL bottles are $7.50.

Ill add that combo today :)

Guess I never changed the regular price when the price cut came down.

Mikala

Sep 23, 2012
Honolulu,Hawaii
Happy New Year! Backwoods Brew! I recieved an e-mail yesterday 12/30/14 about the 15% off till 1/1/15 midnight sale. But There's no code in the email. I've been trying to order my usual since yesterday ,thinking that it might discount automatically without a code, but no luck. Tried a few times again today, but still nothing. Was the e- mail a mistake? Is there really a sale or am I doing something wrong?

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Happy New Year! Backwoods Brew! I recieved an e-mail yesterday 12/30/14 about the 15% off till 1/1/15 midnight sale. But There's no code in the email. I've been trying to order my usual since yesterday ,thinking that it might discount automatically without a code, but no luck. Tried a few times again today, but still nothing. Was the e- mail a mistake? Is there really a sale or am I doing something wrong?

There was no sale in the email. There was a note about the standard ecf10 discount. Unless you got an email I didnt. Considering I send out the emails I am kinda doubting that you did lol :)

Content of the newsletter are below minus the images

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thanks to all of our customers for another great year!
~Don & Deana

New Flavors

We have added two new flavors to the lineup. More will follow soon.

Prices

We have slashed our prices! Stop in and get your favorites!

15ml-$7.50
30ml-$15.00
60ml-$29.00
120ml-$55.00

HARDWARE SALE

Remaining hardware is 30% off for a limited time!

Dont forget to use coupon code "ecf10" for 10% off!*
*not valid with sales

EDIT: It appears that those that could not receive HTML email may have gotten the unedited version. The sale we intended for New years was postponed. Keep your eyes open for something in the near future. Sorry for anyone that was confused or mislead.

Mikala

Sep 23, 2012
Honolulu,Hawaii
The part about the 15% off was in the white part ,before opening email. But once the email is opened, there was no code, which is why I asked what the code was. Please forgive me if I'm not explaining it right, but I'm not educated when it comes to computers , iPads,, anything technical (ipad2 is what I'm using). I took a photo of the part that shows where it says ," 15% of till 1/1/15 midnight" but I don't know how to post it. I only know how to send it in an e-mail. But it's cool, I've been a regular customer of BWB since beginning part of 2012, and a little thing like this isn't going to stop me from being a loyal customer. They will be getting my usual order by tomarrow. Nobody can make a " Caramel Cappuccino " as great as BWB's. I just didn't want anyone to think I was scamming for a 15% off code, which is why I took the picture. I really appreciate you replying and I wish you and everyone a "Happy New Year"! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread