Question about the right cartomizer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimplegirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2015
New Jersey
Hi, I must say I do love your Platinum K series carto's used in a tank and will continue to buy them :) So my question is, I would like to use a carto out of a tank mainly for taste testing different juices. Which carto do you recommend. I l never used a carto that way so any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hi, I must say I do love your Platinum K series carto's used in a tank and will continue to buy them :) So my question is, I would like to use a carto out of a tank mainly for taste testing different juices. Which carto do you recommend. I l never used a carto that way so any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hey Dimples!
If I can suggest an atomizer for liquid tasting. Carto's have a condensed cotton that absorbs liquid very well. It would take a serious amount of refills or washing to get the previous flavor out. Our io6 line is Perfect for this as it has extremely minimal absorbing materials. It;s the very first atty we created with a micro wick. Liquid vendors would be responsible for our shortage as they often purchase these for this specific reasoning. We do have 3.5Ω on the site and a 6x 1.5's off site. A driptip is definitely needed for one of these and Yep!, they're 510 Compatible. :)
Just give a click here to check them out! io6 Series

Dimplegirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2015
New Jersey
Hey Dimples!
If I can suggest an atomizer for liquid tasting. Carto's have a condensed cotton that absorbs liquid very well. It would take a serious amount of refills or washing to get the previous flavor out. Our io6 line is Perfect for this as it has extremely minimal absorbing materials. It;s the very first atty we created with a micro wick. Liquid vendors would be responsible for our shortage as they often purchase these for this specific reasoning. We do have 3.5Ω on the site and a 6x 1.5's off site. A driptip is definitely needed for one of these and Yep!, they're 510 Compatible. :)
Just give a click here to check them out! io6 Series

Awesome, I knew you could help. Any idea of the time frame when you will get the 1.8 or 2.5's back in stock. Also will any 510 drip tip fit?

If I wasn't going to wash the carto's for flavor changes and just use 1 per flavor what would you recommend?

Thank you again :)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Awesome, I knew you could help. Any idea of the time frame when you will get the 1.8 or 2.5's back in stock. Also will any 510 drip tip fit?

If I wasn't going to wash the carto's for flavor changes and just use 1 per flavor what would you recommend?

Thank you again :)
I'm so sorry for the extensive delay!
Sadly, I don't yet have a time frame on the 1.8 and 2.5Ω models. We're ina pretty tight spot at the moment.
They're not really compatible with 510 drip tips unless you have an io6 sleeve, we offer one of these and so does our wonderful friends at The Sleeve - Grateful Vaper - Home of the Dark Star DNA 40 Mod

I'm sorry Dimples, but I don't fully understand your last question. Do you mean as to what flavor/brand would function best in a cartomizer?

Dimplegirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2015
New Jersey
I'm so sorry for the extensive delay!
Sadly, I don't yet have a time frame on the 1.8 and 2.5Ω models. We're ina pretty tight spot at the moment.
They're not really compatible with 510 drip tips unless you have an io6 sleeve, we offer one of these and so does our wonderful friends at The Sleeve - Grateful Vaper - Home of the Dark Star DNA 40 Mod

I'm sorry Dimples, but I don't fully understand your last question. Do you mean as to what flavor/brand would function best in a cartomizer?

My last question is if I'm going to use a carto out of a tank (not for taste testing) just to use, which one would you suggest? Thanks for all your help. I do love your carto's :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread