hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I know that flv is flavorah, but not sure what sc is?
    Sorry, I should have put FE. From what I understand SC(super concentrates) and FE(flavor express ) are the same thing. I didn't see the SC on bcf so you'd probably have to get it from ECX or chefs.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    @Letitia @DavidOck @Zutankhamun ---> cat people, me too.

This is Angel...just sitting on a window sill...she was watching the birds in the yard...and yip-yappin' away!
    View attachment 810777
    BTW, wasn't Cat People a movie from back in the 80's? I seem to recall. Yes, and David Bowie did a song called Cat People (just much bigger cats).

WBCN (in Boston) played that song incessantly when Cat People came out. I didn't much like it, and, after I saw and was disappointed by the movie (I had been looking forward to it because of Malcolm McDowell), having to listen to the song every morning before work became even more of a trial.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Awww, Stella is so beautiful. I miss my beloved cats, the last two went together about 3 years ago. It was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. They were old and one had tumors growing at a rapid rate, the other was unable to keep food down and lost weight quickly. Rosie (the one withe tumors) was born to a too young stray and had deformed hind legs. She scooted to get around and she could fly when she wanted to. She gave me a kiss through all my tears at the end.
    One of my girls is named Rose!

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Just mixed 60ml of Classic South African Milk Tart it was the winner of “Winning Recipe - HEAT 3 of DIYDU vs TFV - Small Pastries“ sounds delicious!

Classic South African Milk Tart
    I want to bake those someday, but I'll probably end up vaping them first. I have everything for this recipe but FLV Cream and FW Sweetener. Suggestions for substitutions would be welcome.

P.S. Sorry for the post storm.

dc99

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    View attachment 810987

Trade you for some (mostly) maine .... wick :lol:... after I brush her I’ll have plenty to share!!! She adopted us at @8 when her previous human passed away.
    I have her twin but HE is solid grey. I swear he thinks he is a dog. Head buts and nudges and for some reason like s to prop up agaist a pillow like a person

dc99

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    Another question:
    I'd like some opinions on the best mango flavor concentrate. Right now I'm leaning toward the Cap mango, I'll mostly be mixing this for juul pods for my granddaughter and her boyfriend.
    Any recipes would also be greatly appreciated.
    Flv is probably the best single mango but it doesnt seem to play well with other things. I hate cap sweet mango unless your pairing it with other fruits or other mangos. Has a weird perfumy if you try it alone. Pur golden eye is good at 3%. Pur mango is yummy at 8-10% but takes a couple weeks to steep. It changes a lot in two weeks

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I want to bake those someday, but I'll probably end up vaping them first. I have everything for this recipe but FLV Cream and FW Sweetener. Suggestions for substitutions would be welcome.

P.S. Sorry for the post storm.

I would like to make that one too. I don't have the flv cream or cinnamon but I wonder how much of a difference it would make. I have a cap cinnamon and a few different creams. I just got the HS. I wonder if I could use cap cinnamon sugar and skip the sweetener.

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    Flv is probably the best single mango but it doesnt seem to play well with other things. I hate cap sweet mango unless your pairing it with other fruits or other mangos. Has a weird perfumy if you try it alone. Pur golden eye is good at 3%. Pur mango is yummy at 8-10% but takes a couple weeks to steep. It changes a lot in two weeks
    Time again to show my ignorance, what is pur?

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    Just mixed 60ml of Classic South African Milk Tart it was the winner of “Winning Recipe - HEAT 3 of DIYDU vs TFV - Small Pastries“ sounds delicious!

Classic South African Milk Tart
    That's interesting. There was a collaborative effort a while ago (here on ECF) to come up with an authentic Milk Tart. @Ricksha, @man00ver, and @G-Fog, were the primary contributors to the recipe's development. I have two "final" recipes saved to try, but still don't have all the ingredients.:facepalm:

I found the whole development process interesting and informative. But, if you don't want to wade through all of the posts, the two (slightly different) final/preferred versions are:
    Ricksha's Milk Tart (v5)
    and
    Man00ver's Milk Tart (v3.1)

I am curious how the ATF version might compare to these?

Thanks @Heartsdelight, for pointing this one out. I have added it to my recipe files. :thumbs:

Users who are viewing this thread