Random DIY mixing and More

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Did everyone receive the email from Chef Flavours that they have brought back Jungle Flavors due to many requests? They are offering 20% off with code JF20 valid until Sunday, April 28. I looked at their website and I was disappointed as they did not have the JF flavors I normally buy.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Mixed up Nick Evans Honeycomb Custard this one is loved by many as per Chefsflavours FB.

Also mixed up Dripping by Pippa Starr.

I hope you're more impressed with the Dripping than I have been so far. To me, it's just OK. I thought the flavor would be stronger. I however didn't have the correct strawberry that the recipe called for but I have it on order and will mix another bottle of it once I get it and give it another try.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    Like these? They say that they're button-top. But they sure don't look like it to me!

Yes, those are the ones I was thinking of.

DUH! I just went back through my battery orders for the past few years and ALL I bought were flat tops. I sure do feel like a complete ..... now. o_O No idea where I got button tops into my head.

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    I hope you're more impressed with the Dripping than I have been so far. To me, it's just OK. I thought the flavor would be stronger. I however didn't have the correct strawberry that the recipe called for but I have it on order and will mix another bottle of it once I get it and give it another try.
    I spoke with someone who tried it & thinks it’s great & that the authors description is pretty accurate. She gets the “It’s in your face jammy raspberry with a light fried donut. Her description is pretty accurate. I’m already halfway through a 30 ml.” Fingers crossed when you remake with the JF Strawberry Sweet.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    Did everyone receive the email from Chef Flavours that they have brought back Jungle Flavors due to many requests? They are offering 20% off with code JF20 valid until Sunday, April 28. I looked at their website and I was disappointed as they did not have the JF flavors I normally buy.
    They are open to suggestions if you would like them to carry certain flavors.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I spoke with someone who tried it & thinks it’s great & that the authors description is pretty accurate. She gets the “It’s in your face jammy raspberry with a light fried donut. Her description is pretty accurate. I’m already halfway through a 30 ml.” Fingers crossed when you remake with the JF Strawberry Sweet.

That's good to hear. My strawberry will be waiting for me when I get home so I'll try to get a new bottle mixed tonight. I have high hopes that it will be better with the right strawberry.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Everyone must be busy mixing tonight. I got the tarte au citron and rhubarb custard one shots mixed at 20% as recommended and mixed a new bottle of Dripping using the JF sweet strawberry like it calls for. Along with my ecx order, I got 10 of the 15ml dropper bottles. I have never had that size and really like them. They are clear but that’s ok for mixing samples or recipes that have fading flavors.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA
    Everyone must be busy mixing tonight. I got the tarte au citron and rhubarb custard one shots mixed at 20% as recommended and mixed a new bottle of Dripping using the JF sweet strawberry like it calls for. Along with my ecx order, I got 10 of the 15ml dropper bottles. I have never had that size and really like them. They are clear but that’s ok for mixing samples or recipes that have fading flavors.

Curious to know what you think of those one-shots. I have Chef's Lemon Coconut Cream Cake and Ginger Rogers - neither needs much of a steep. I've even shake and vaped them and they don't change much even after a couple of weeks.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I need to mix tomorrow. Today was getting Himself off to Australia for work. Flying out in a mess of a storm. Didn’t worry him at all, but it made me a nervous wreck. My stash is starting to look paltry. Funny, it seems like either I have a huge backlog of stuff mixed, or I’m down to the dregs. SOMEone needs to get organized :blush:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Nail polish holders - I've been drooling over these for months, but the price to get them shipped to NZ doubles the cost. Found them today on a local site for $20 incl shipping.

Before I go crazy and order 5, how many 10ml/15ml bottles can you fit in each slot?

Users who are viewing this thread