Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm not sure when you made the Shortbread; but I find it to be close to a real S&V. If you have three days on it, I would say throw some in a tank, and give it a vape!:D
    I have some of the Ella's that's very well steeped. I'm undecided if I should bring it as is or mix it with some fruits. I supposed I should see how much is left in my 30ml bottle first.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Not bad. I hope you like the flavors.

Me too. I've been really liking the LMN# recipe and like the cake flavor in it which I really hadn't used any cake flavors before so I thought I'd try a few on the cheap.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I mixed up my first version of strawberry jam to potentially go with the shortbread recipe. It smelled good. I know fruits steep a lot faster than other profiles, does anyone know if I'll get much jamminess out of it within 3 days? Here's what I mixed in my effort towards a strawberry jam:

Forest Fruit FA .5%
    Jammy Berry FLV .75%
    Strawberry Sweet CAP 2%

I figured I'd start low and add to it if needed. Any tips are, like always, much appreciated.:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I mixed up my first version of strawberry jam to potentially go with the shortbread recipe. It smelled good. I know fruits steep a lot faster than other profiles, does anyone know if I'll get much jamminess out of it within 3 days? Here's what I mixed in my effort towards a strawberry jam:

Forest Fruit FA .5%
    Jammy Berry FLV .75%
    Strawberry Sweet CAP 2%

I figured I'd start low and add to it if needed. Any tips are, like always, much appreciated.:)
    I wish I could help but I'm not good on the sweet stuff.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I'm not sure if the jammy berry needs a long steep or not. I would probably add another strawberry flavor.

As much as I have played around with banana flavors you would think I would have thought of this. Thanks for bringing it up, I'm going to do a second batch with a second strawberry added in.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I had to break down and purchase a couple of premade juices because I can’t twist off the the empty bottle caps or loosen flavors with my thumb.

I had 2 cortisone injections into the tendon sheath. Hopefully in a few days it’ll be improved because im getting tired of drop in coils too.

Users who are viewing this thread