Random DIY mixing and More

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Eh, me and the husband have used for a LONG time one of those metal coffee urns (perhaps not quite as large) that you see at like, Churches and AA meetings. I actually really like the taste of percolated coffee. The problem with the urns is they are always full of Folgers. The one I just broke is like 8 years old. You can also like, add some grounds in on top for ONE day. The husband put it on a timer. It has been favorable.

I hate coffee pots, and I think the taste of coffee (for the most part) is dependent on the quality of the coffee, not how you brew it and whatever.

I have jerry rigged my solution after an AWESOME time with yoga. I'm going up on the Valium tonight I think. I just feel TOO good today although in all fairness, I did sleep until 10. But well, there is this feeling you get-- if you are me--- where you are like, "Hmmm. This is excellent. But, also carries with it the hallmarks of terribleness."

The irony is I had a doctor's appointment that I CANCELLED because I was like "No, it's too soon. I could have driven down there and had a nice long talk with him, but the fuzziness of the valium totally made me not realize how much time had passed. Nor did I want to take the day off.

I'mma gonna wait a while before I call and just see what this all brings me.

I really hate puking too, there is that. Well, I hate most things about meds except that I almost NEVER get seriously homicidal or suicidal anymore. I'm sure it will all be fine. Etc.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Eh, me and the husband have used for a LONG time one of those metal coffee urns (perhaps not quite as large) that you see at like, Churches and AA meetings. I actually really like the taste of percolated coffee. The problem with the urns is they are always full of Folgers. The one I just broke is like 8 years old. You can also like, add some grounds in on top for ONE day. The husband put it on a timer. It has been favorable.

I hate coffee pots, and I think the taste of coffee (for the most part) is dependent on the quality of the coffee, not how you brew it and whatever.

I have jerry rigged my solution after an AWESOME time with yoga. I'm going up on the Valium tonight I think. I just feel TOO good today although in all fairness, I did sleep until 10. But well, there is this feeling you get-- if you are me--- where you are like, "Hmmm. This is excellent. But, also carries with it the hallmarks of terribleness."

The irony is I had a doctor's appointment that I CANCELLED because I was like "No, it's too soon. I could have driven down there and had a nice long talk with him, but the fuzziness of the valium totally made me not realize how much time had passed. Nor did I want to take the day off.

I'mma gonna wait a while before I call and just see what this all brings me.

I really hate puking too, there is that. Well, I hate most things about meds except that I almost NEVER get seriously homicidal or suicidal anymore. I'm sure it will all be fine. Etc.

Anna
    I hope so..........

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Goodwill/thrift stores usually have spare pots, might find one that works for you.

I'm not sure there is one in town and even so, we are AWFUL close to Mexico the prices might be high,

The only thing I'm really comfortable buying from goodwill are old, ugly plates for 10 cents a plate, that I can hurl at something nice like a cinderblock wall or a garage door. It's an excellent anger management strategy, it really is.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    A while ago I was on a similar search. I found on ELR that some recipes have a little button at the bottom that says 'adapted from this recipe'. I followed the crumbs back!
    I think this was the original.

posted on ELR by VHM

Acetyle Pyrazine 5% (TPA) .5%
    Biscuit (INW) 1.5%
    Vanilla Shisha (INW) 1%
    Sugar Cookie (CAP) 4%
    Vanilla Custard (CAP) 2%

That's the recipe. Ella Robinson (aka. Betamax) is the actual author of the recipe. :)

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    A while ago I was on a similar search. I found on ELR that some recipes have a little button at the bottom that says 'adapted from this recipe'. I followed the crumbs back!
    I think this was the original.

posted on ELR by VHM

Acetyle Pyrazine 5% (TPA) .5%
    Biscuit (INW) 1.5%
    Vanilla Shisha (INW) 1%
    Sugar Cookie (CAP) 4%
    Vanilla Custard (CAP) 2%
    Thank you so much!

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Nope. My sister is on call for necessities and emergencies only, and pickles don't qualify as the first and their lack doesn't count as the other.
    First of all, lack of pickles is an obvious emergency, necessitating a ride to go pick up the pickle makings. If I were your sister, you could certainly bribe me for a number of rides in exchange for a jar of homemade dills or spicy bread and butters.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Snot Rocket?

It is a NicVape recipe that I tweaked slightly.

NV Honey Crisp Cereal---3%
    NV Milk----2%
    NV Banana---.50%

Orange/ peach sounds crisp and lovely for the hot summer. Which orange(s) did you use?

I used DIYFS orange cause that was the first one I found in my stash lol but recipe called for CAP orange and to give credit, I adapted this slightly from DIYorDie

Orange---6%
    Blood Orange---1.5%
    NicVape Peach---3%
    DIYFS Tangerine---.50
    Sweetener---1 drop for me, adjust to your liking

I haven't tried this one yet except for a taste test. Hoping it will be good.

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It is a NicVape recipe that I tweaked slightly.

NV Honey Crisp Cereal---3%
    NV Milk----2%
    NV Banana---.50%

I used DIYFS orange cause that was the first one I found in my stash lol but recipe called for CAP orange and to give credit, I adapted this slightly from DIYorDie

Orange---6%
    Blood Orange---1.5%
    NicVape Yellow Peach---3%
    DIYFS Tangerine---.50
    Sweetener---1 drop for me, adjust to your liking

I haven't tried this one yet except for a taste test. Hoping it will be good.
    Ty:) Banana is a flavor I don't care for but I love eating them:)

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Ty:) Banana is a flavor I don't care for but I love eating them:)

I am with you, I usually don't like Banana flavoring but at a lower percentage, it works for me on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread