Random DIY mixing and More

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I'm still looking at the INW Raspberry. Back in my cart for a bit. I like raspberry flavor but I have 3 of them now. If I thought it was less sweet I'd get it but IDK. The Raspberry I have is PUR,TFA and Cap.
I have INW raspberry Malina and shisha. Both singles are good. Have only used them is one mix, the malina is strong. I'll have to drop it down to .75%. Between the two they make for a nice raspberry and steep faster than Purilum.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
I have INW raspberry Malina and shisha. Both singles are good. Have only used them is one mix, the malina is strong. I'll have to drop it down to .75%. Between the two they make for a nice raspberry and steep faster than Purilum.
Sugested ratios?

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Interesting

WL does not say it has it like they do when stuff does :
Horchata Flavor Concentrate by CAP (1oz)
I just read Wizards description and it says it does not contain the bad stuff.

"All flavorings are undiluted, full strength flavor concentrates direct from the manufacturer.
Except where noted (*) in the product description, all flavorings are manufactured from FDA approved ingredients and are not known to contain diacetyl, acetoin, or acetyl propionyl.
Please read the entire description for the product before purchase to determine if the flavoring is suitable for your intended use."

:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thank you:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Any recipes or are you just helping others find flavors without "undesirables”?
    I used to vape a lot of coffee. This is a good flavor and not a big clogger. I really don't have any coffee recipes left cause I haven't been able to vape it for a long time. I just use it for flavor addition now in small amounts. When I did vape a lot of coffee I extracted my own and just used the others for flavor additions.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Do you have a favorite recipe using UP or any suggestions or tips?:)
    Review of UP

Definitely Coffee, but Definitely something else.
      Posted by Jason R. on 29th Aug 2016

I mixed this and have been vaping and steeping it for around 3 weeks. I mixed it at 50/50 VG/PG @ 3%. Fresh after mixing it tastes like a nice black coffee with light cream and enough sweetness so that it doesn't taste bitter. Gradually the strong coffee started to fade and meld with other notes. I can't quite put my finger on it, is it a cake like flavor, is some type of confection or Italian/Euro style candy bar? All I know is I can vape this as an All Day Vape. The coffee does seem to fade quite a bit but is still in there. As for other places that say there's a liquor/alcohol taste to it, my tongue doesn't pick it up but it may just be me. I gave the rating due to it being a really good flavor and Bull City as always delivering on time with no hiccups. It is definitely a flavoring that is an all in one, fine straight out of the bottle without any other flavors. But I do plan on experimenting with this. I can see Vanillas, Creams, and Bakery style flavors this would fight in well with.

Users who are viewing this thread