Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I was outside in the back yard and when I came around front the dhl package was on my porch. I opened it and looked to see what was sent for review. There’s an aegis x and an aegis squonk. I’m too tired to mess with them tonight but will definitely get them out tomorrow to try. That will be two separate reviews I’ll be doing.
    So you got both. Good for you:)

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Happy Sunday folks, hope you're having a good day.
    Not a good start to mine, went to go mow the lawn one last time.. pull on pull-cord.. Snap! YouTube to the rescue. I repurposed some clothes line cord and voila, mower running.
    Clothes line, good save.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I’ve only got one squonk mod so this will be fun to review. Also, I thought I might let you know that the X is no where near as big as it looks in the picture on the geekvape forum. It’s really a nice size for a dual battery unit. I’m afraid I’m going to like it enough that I’ll have to buy a couple.

Dual batts? Darn, not for me.

Reactions: FranC

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    If anyone needs a mechanical or two, the Bolt is 1.95 here: (I love the Bolt)

Personal Vaporizer E-Cig - SmokTech - Magnet Bolt
    Hi rose. I have a couple questions on this one, hope you don't mind. Have you ordered from them before? How long have you had the bolt, and have you had any problems with the threads on the 510/battery cap, or the button? Thought I was stocked up, but this looks like something I might be interested in. Thank you for the link.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Dual batts? Darn, not for me.

When I do my review, I’ll take a pic of the x beside the solo and legend. I think you’ll be surprised at the size of it.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Hi rose. I have a couple questions on this one, hope you don't mind. Have you ordered from them before? How long have you had the bolt, and have you had any problems with the threads on the 510/battery cap, or the button? Thought I was stocked up, but this looks like something I might be interested in. Thank you for the link.

I have the classic Bolt, not this newer version and have had no problems with it. I did order a few from this site and it has been years since I ordered from them. The fire button on my classics are the best of any I have ever used, my favorites. I have had them for years. It looks like they changed them on this version so we shall see.

Here is a pic of one of mine:

bolt (2).jpg

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I don't mind. Once it's posted, it's for anybody.

Awesome - thank you :wub:

I think it’s a great idea to gather all the recipes together. I wish I knew how to do that, I would gather the recipes in this thread. There’s a lot of great ones in here.

Yeah this thread is chock full of awesome recipes

Wouldn't collecting all the recipes from the dummies thread be a simple (if tedious) matter of getting the links for the posts with the recipes and then associating the links with the recipe name? Like this, for example:

Honey Nut Tobacco

Yup, that works. If @AngeNZ doesn't feel like doing it, it would be a good winter project for me.

I'm happy to do the 37 page Dummies thread - would you like the honour of doing the 1500 page Random thread? ;)

With using the search function like this:
    search.jpg
    and searching for each manufacturer's shorthand eg the next search could be: cap %
    that should narrow it down a bit. Then just slap each recipe index into a brand new thread, or into your blog, until you are done

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    I plan on buying another Solo in the blue/green combination and another Serpent Elevate (or maybe an Intake) to top it. I like the vape from my Solo/Elevate combo a lot! It won't replace my Thor stabwoods or even my beloved Minkin V2s, but IMHO, it is a mod worth owning at least two of. The Elevate is a nice single coil RTA too. It isn't better than the Intake but it is more user-friendly.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Awesome - thank you :wub:

Yeah this thread is chock full of awesome recipes

I'm happy to do the 37 page Dummies thread - would you like the honour of doing the 1500 page Random thread? ;)

With using the search function like this:
    View attachment 840443
    and searching for each manufacturer's shorthand eg the next search could be: cap %
    that should narrow it down a bit. Then just slap each recipe index into a brand new thread, or into your blog, until you are done
    This project would take more winters than I have left, probably. Who knows? Maybe I'll take a crack at it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Nope,buying more hardware is just foolishness. I’ll never wear out what I have now.You might be able to tempt me into purchasing a flavor or 3 that I don’t need but at least those are cheap. After these floors are done there’s a couple things I want to buy for my room.Also vacation is coming up followed by Christmas.
    I definitely need to put the hammer down on hardware spending. I have a tankless water heater to buy and have installed, some ductwork and asbestos removal, radiant heating system to buy that I'll install myself, 10 4'x8'x20" raised beds materials and build myself, a new computer to build.. ya know. Stuff that actually matters lol. But it's nice to have a hobby, a few shiny things, and continue to not smoke.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I definitely need to put the hammer down on hardware spending. I have a tankless water heater to buy and have installed, some ductwork and asbestos removal, radiant heating system to buy that I'll install myself, 10 4'x8'x20" raised beds materials and build myself, a new computer to build.. ya know. Stuff that actually matters lol. But it's nice to have a hobby, a few shiny things, and continue to not smoke.
    Yup ,my list isn’t as costly.I need things to help me organize my ton of stuff ,a couple things for my bedroom once the floors are done,Christmas getting to close for comfort.I have 4 kids, 11 grandkids (mostly grown) and 7 great grands.Half of them have birthdays in Feb.

Users who are viewing this thread