Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Ouch, Fran. That is a lot of gifts to buy.

I am determined to finish the organizing today and puyt this stuff away. It is causing anxiety at this point.

I also have a couple reviews to do that I have been putting off.
    Yeah, I don’t actually buy for them all but still too many.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Ouch, Fran. That is a lot of gifts to buy.

I am determined to finish the organizing today and puyt this stuff away. It is causing anxiety at this point.

I also have a couple reviews to do that I have been putting off.
    What are you reviewing?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I don’t recall that one.Can you refresh my memory?

e025f91e2787fd633f67f64ad0bf76b5.jpg

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    I have the classic Bolt, not this newer version and have had no problems with it. I did order a few from this site and it has been years since I ordered from them. The fire button on my classics are the best of any I have ever used, my favorites. I have had them for years. It looks like they changed them on this version so we shall see.

Here is a pic of one of mine:

View attachment 840441
    Thank you

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

I wasn't sure if 3-7/8 was deep enough for what you wanted but did see that one. I think I paid around $20 for the stack on cases I bought at the hardware store. I like going to harbor freight to look around. I know their tools aren't the best but some stuff is ok. I bought a couple tarps from there for the dirt we had delivered. I just wanted something cheap I could throw away when done. I knew they would get trashed from shoveling the dirt.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I wasn't sure if 3-7/8 was deep enough for what you wanted but did see that one. I think I paid around $20 for the stack on cases I bought at the hardware store. I like going to harbor freight to look around. I know their tools aren't the best but some stuff is ok. I bought a couple tarps from there for the dirt we had delivered. I just wanted something cheap I could throw away when done. I knew they would get trashed from shoveling the dirt.
    Most 30ml seem to be just over 3 inches so 3 7/8 is great.

Did you know Harbor Freight guarantees most of the tools of life?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    There’s another if you scroll down on the page even cheaper

I have 2 of the long narrower one further down the page..the Storehouse one @ $4.99. They'll hold my 30mL glass and/or plastic bottles with flat screw on caps. They aren't deep enough for taller bottles with dripper tips & caps though. I really like mine, and they hold a bunch of bottles. The dividers in it are removable, too, to create larger sized sections. Most of their other cases don't have adjustable dividers, so you're stuck with the section sizes.

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have 2 of the long narrower one further down the page..the Storehouse one @ $4.99. They'll hold my 30mL glass and/or plastic bottles with flat screw on caps. They aren't deep enough for taller bottles with dripper tips & caps though. I really like mine, and they hold a bunch of bottles. The dividers in it are removable, too, to create larger sized sections. Most of their other cases don't have adjustable dividers, so you're stuck with the section sizes.
    I’ll take a peak

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I really need a memory. My missing recipe recipe isn’t missing at all.It was in my new recipe envy cause I just mixed it a couple weeks ago
    At least there's comfort in knowing you put it in a sensible place, even if you didn't remember that you did.

Users who are viewing this thread