Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I forgot to add in this that I actually used v1 and v2 NYCC, half of what the recipe states each, just because I have it and wanted this to be extra rich.
    I love the V1. Have 2 more bottles to add to my collection

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I think they're probably just backed up with people ordering nic to DIY since states are doing flavor bans now. If it doesn't ship today I'll shoot them an email and see what's up, their website does say 2-3 business days.
    Good idea :)

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I think they're probably just backed up with people ordering nic to DIY since states are doing flavor bans now. If it doesn't ship today I'll shoot them an email and see what's up, their website does say 2-3 business days.
    I used the online chat for better success, they never even responded to my email.
    My order hadn't shipped in 6 days since ordering. I politely inquired why, of course they were backed up with current hysteria, and they apologized. They shipped it out that same day of my inquiry.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Yes,it gets you farther than being rude
    Sometimes, however, my wife says you have to "unleash the dragon" lmao.
    We had a major issue with our electric fireplace, she indeed unleashed the dragon in a very angry email and basically got us a new fireplace, and a replacement part to fix the broken one

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    We had a major issue with our electric fireplace, she indeed unleashed the dragon in a very angry email and basically got us a new fireplace, and a replacement part to fix the broken one
    Yes,there’s a time for that too

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm feeling really antsy lately about if I have enough nic in the freezer. All of the talk about state bans and the feds working on a ban of not only flavors but trying to make it so you can't order online too from what I understand, makes me think I better get two more liters in the freezer. I've got a little over 4.5 right now. I think two more will put me to the point where I would never have to buy nic or worry about it again.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm feeling really antsy lately about if I have enough nic in the freezer. All of the talk about state bans and the feds working on a ban of not only flavors but trying to make it so you can't order online too from what I understand, makes me think I better get two more liters in the freezer. I've got a little over 4.5 right now. I think two more will put me to the point where I would never have to buy nic or worry about it again.
    More than you need is better than less.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    The trick is knowing when to unleash it.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    More than you need is better than less.

I decided that I'm tired of worrying about how much longer I have to order nic and went ahead and got two more liters coming. With that, I should have enough to last longer than I will most likely. That and I think I'm done ordering hardware for the most part. I've got tons. I just keep ordering for fun at this point. I can't believe how long the zenith 1.6 coils are lasting. I do have several pv's in rotation but the 1.6 coils are lasting what seems like extremely long.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I decided that I'm tired of worrying about how much longer I have to order nic and went ahead and got two more liters coming. With that, I should have enough to last longer than I will most likely. That and I think I'm done ordering hardware for the most part. I've got tons. I just keep ordering for fun at this point. I can't believe how long the zenith 1.6 coils are lasting. I do have several pv's in rotation but the 1.6 coils are lasting what seems like extremely long.
    I think the Z coils are amazing.

Reactions: hittman

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 28, 2013
    The Clemson Tigers State
    I'm finally taking the step into DIY. I have a few juices I like and one I vape most of the time. I went to e-Liquid recipes and found one that looked good and had great reviews. I ordered nic, pg, vg, and flavors from Nic River since they had all the brand flavors listed, and a scale from Amazon.

I have to thank my mentor @Bronze for helping me for the past 6 years. I'll add he made sure I had top notch vape equipment no matter how many times I ended up in the dog house with the Mrs. I'm anxious to mix my first batch and hopefully have something I can vape and enjoy. The only problem I can envision is a ban on the sale of nicotine.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I'm finally taking the step into DIY. I have a few juices I like and one I vape most of the time. I went to e-Liquid recipes and found one that looked good and had great reviews. I ordered nic, pg, vg, and flavors from Nic River since they had all the brand flavors listed, and a scale from Amazon.

I have to thank my mentor @Bronze for helping me for the past 6 years. I'll add he made sure I had top notch vape equipment no matter how many times I ended up in the dog house with the Mrs. I'm anxious to mix my first batch and hopefully have something I can vape and enjoy. The only problem I can envision is a ban on the sale of nicotine.

If you have the means, I wouldn't wait to order bulk nicotine. After ten years of vaping, I finally bought a small freezer and with what I have and the order I just placed I will have enough nic to last the rest of my life if need be. There are lots of good recipes on this thread and zazie is working on compiling them all into one place. If you let us know here what kind of flavors you like then we might be able to make some suggestions on recipes.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    If you have the means, I wouldn't wait to order bulk nicotine. After ten years of vaping, I finally bought a small freezer and with what I have and the order I just placed I will have enough nic to last the rest of my life if need be. There are lots of good recipes on this thread and zazie is working on compiling them all into one place. If you let us know here what kind of flavors you like then we might be able to make some suggestions on recipes.
    Pingy is in the same place as I am. We are both picky about flavors (though I think I'm as bad as it gets) and unsure we can drum up a DIY recipe that will work for us. That's why both of us are procrastinating on buying nic. It aint cheap and we want to be sure we need/want it. That said, I haven't jumped on the panic band wagon for nic just yet. I'm still not sure if or when it will be banned for public sale. Furthermore, if it will be banned I'm confident we will be among the first to know and can take immediate action if necessary to secure it.

Users who are viewing this thread