Random DIY mixing and More

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Fran, did you ever try the cranberry sprite recipe? It’s just too weak on flavor to me. I might try doubling the percentages.

I just made a simple cranberry fizzy that is good. Was way to low on flavor total but I think if I bump it up to 10% and increase the cranberry or add a different cranberry it’ll be pretty good. The cranberry sprite I made previously was nothing to write home about unless I fiddle with %s quite a bit. But definitely wasn’t getting a cranberry sprite flavor from it.
D0CA2A72-2B22-4B88-85A3-0BDC83FC2F3F.jpeg

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I just made a simple cranberry fizzy that is good. Was way to low on flavor total but I think if I bump it up to 10% and increase the cranberry or add a different cranberry it’ll be pretty good. The cranberry sprite I made previously was nothing to write home about unless I fiddle with %s quite a bit. But definitely want getting a cranberry sprite flavor from it.
    View attachment 840587

That’s the recipe I started with and am going to try bumping up the percentages.

Reactions: FranC

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    That’s the recipe I started with and am going to try bumping up the percentages.

Oh good then let me know what you end up with. I like higher flavor totals than many here. I’m quite comfortable at 15% or more depending on the flavors involved.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    @Zazie I can’t believe you got that far already on the recipes!! You have waaay more energy than I do!!!

It’s perfect for me because rn I’m just keeping to simple (3-4 flavors) recipes at the moment and in just a glance I can determine if I want to try it or not.

Thanks to you and whoever else came up with the great idea!!

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    @Zazie I can’t believe you got that far already on the recipes!! You have waaay more energy than I do!!!

It’s perfect for me because rn I’m just keeping to simple (3-4 flavors) recipes at the moment and in just a glance I can determine if I want to try it or not.

Thanks to you and whoever else came up with the great idea!!
    All credit goes to @AngeNZ for thinking of the project. I'm just happy to be doing something positive that assumes a future for vaping in general and ECF in particular.

Besides, this is exactly the kind of rigid, repetitive task that I find soothing. A sampler of similar projects I've undertaken over the years includes transcribing an entire cookbook for my mother, creating a digital catalog of the music library at the college radio station where I DJ'd for a couple of summers, and helping to convert the card catalog when the library here went digital. Good times.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    Hi, all.
    @FranC I'm trying my first cheesecake with Mascarpone. I added the fruits after 3 weeks, just a half hour ago. It has a lot of depth. I like it a lot. Most likely a copy of one of yours.
    1% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
    2 Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA)
    0.75 Mascarpone Cream Cheese (SC) (WF)
    4 New York Cheesecake v2 (CAP)
    0.75 Raspberry (Purilum)
    2.75 Strawberry (Red Touch) (FA)
    0.75 Strawberry (TPA)

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    All credit goes to @AngeNZ for thinking of the project. I'm just happy to be doing something positive that assumes a future for vaping in general and ECF in particular.

Besides, this is exactly the kind of rigid, repetitive task that I find soothing. A sampler of similar projects I've undertaken over the years includes transcribing an entire cookbook for my mother, creating a digital catalog of the music library at the college radio station where I DJ'd for a couple of summers, and helping to convert the card catalog when the library here went digital. Good times.

I wish I could be good at transcribing or even remembering an address and zip code to transcribe from one page to a delivery label.

Every since my brain “incident” I have a terrible time with my memory and constantly need to check, adjust, recheck, adjust and so on. It also effected my “cognition” in other words I can get easily confused. It’s incredibly frustrating because prior to this I could just look at a page and see it in my minds eye almost word for word. I also was pretty sharp. But it is what it is and I have to live with it.

That’s why I don’t often answer questions unless I know FOR SURE I have the right suggestions because Ill often answer with the incorrect information thinking I had understood the question when in fact I didn’t. Then I get corrected and feel super dumb. I figure there’s plenty of people on here that actually WILL have the correct answers needed.

Anyhow, this is a brilliant idea from @AngeNZ and you for starting it. So thank you both!!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hi, all.
    @FranC I'm trying my first cheesecake with Mascarpone. I added the fruits after 3 weeks, just a half hour ago. It has a lot of depth. I like it a lot. Most likely a copy of one of yours.
    0.75 Raspberry (Purilum)
    0.75 Strawberry (TPA)
    Looks like one of mine?? Glad you like it. I love my cheesecakes

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    Hi, all.
    0.75 Raspberry (Purilum)
    0.75 Strawberry (TPA)
    I forgot to add in this that I actually used v1 and v2 NYCC, half of what the recipe states each, just because I have it and wanted this to be extra rich.

Users who are viewing this thread