Random DIY mixing and More

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
The Drop is very popular and I am sure there is a good reason for that. I don't really drip so don't have much experience with RDAs. I bought the Drop specifically for testing flavors and new mixes. No doubt my problems are user error. I have tried using it single coil and double coil. Some say to install the coil high, some say low. There are so many videos that I am sure one would give me that "aha" moment. Just need to watch them all. :w00t:
That makes sense! I was the same way until recently. I only used my little rda for sft and new mix testing. Then I tried THAT ONE (a friends) that turned me and now I’m on the hunt!:lol:

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
The Drop is very popular and I am sure there is a good reason for that. I don't really drip so don't have much experience with RDAs. I bought the Drop specifically for testing flavors and new mixes. No doubt my problems are user error. I have tried using it single coil and double coil. Some say to install the coil high, some say low. There are so many videos that I am sure one would give me that "aha" moment. Just need to watch them all. :w00t:
Not sure I would use the drop for testing. Its pretty good but more of a cloud machine. I use either a hadaly or an entheon for testing. Pretty much the two best flavor rda's out there and the clones are A+ and cheap as dirt

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I've added VTA honeycomb, HS italian cream, peanut butter, WF chocolate chunks, Fa blueberry wild, Fa dulce de leche, and Fa ddl caramel to the wishlist. Ordered 120ml of FA Tanger and FE strawberry kiwi 10ml from ECX this weekend. They are the only place I can find the Tanger.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I only use one for testing flavors. I cant get into it either
    I've tried so many times. I just gave up on it. I use small egoOne tanks with the 1.0 CLR coil and just rewick as I go.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I've added VTA honeycomb, HS italian cream, peanut butter, WF chocolate chunks, Fa blueberry wild, Fa dulce de leche, and Fa ddl caramel to the wishlist. Ordered 120ml of FA Tanger and FE strawberry kiwi 10ml from ECX this weekend. They are the only place I can find the Tanger.
    The WF Chocolate Chunks is good. I have HS Italian Cream in my cart too. A 30ml to back up the 10ml I have. Still can't figure out why I've never done much with it as yet.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    The WF Chocolate Chunks is good. I have HS Italian Cream in my cart too. A 30ml to back up the 10ml I have. Still can't figure out why I've never done much with it as yet.
    You are the reason chocolate chunks finally made it as far as the wishlist. I read Italian cream described as a marscapone and had to try it. That reminds me I need to taste the RF cream cheese tester.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    You are the reason chocolate chunks finally made it as far as the wishlist. I read Italian cream described as a marscapone and had to try it. That reminds me I need to taste the RF cream cheese tester.
    Let me know on the cream cheese one.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    Got it bookmarked, I'll do that. I think I remember some of your stuff on there, I'm just gonna read it later.

Anna
    I’ll have to look back over it myself. I wasn’t too big on the boozy flavors when that thread started but more so liking the idea now. It was that aged bourbon cream:laugh:

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    Not sure I would use the drop for testing. Its pretty good but more of a cloud machine. I use either a hadaly or an entheon for testing. Pretty much the two best flavor rda's out there and the clones are A+ and cheap as dirt
    As you know, per your suggestion, I have the hadaly clone but what is this entheon? Is it also a small single coil tester? My eye brow raised at "best flavor”:laugh: Forget cloud chasing. I want all the flavor!:lol:

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    Speaking of HS Italian Cream,has anyone adding this in a cheesecake mix?
    I didn’t personally but a friend did and it was tasty. It gets cheesy on it’s own. So if you like adding a bit of cream to your cheesecake mix, it’d be ideal IMO.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I didn’t personally but a friend did and it was tasty. It gets cheesy on it’s own. So if you like adding a bit of cream to your cheesecake mix, it’d be ideal IMO.
    Great. I was counting on that:)

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia

Thanks! You probably just explained my problem. I will pick up one of the others you recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread