hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I realized that after I posted :facepalm:.So far I found one Cerberus and the one box of coils. There may be more in boxes. If you want, I’ll dig for them

Sure, I’d like have them if you’re not going to use them. Just let me know how much.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I spent most of the day looking for the stupid baby beast tank and haven't found it yet. I just had it 2 days ago so where did I put it. I hate losing stuff.

I feel your pain. I have yet to do an inventory of my vape gear. I’ve got five cardboard boxes along with a couple cases of tanks and loose stuff wondering around. Some day I’ll get around to it.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I mixed another 15ml of lemon blueberry cake tonight to steep while I try the lemon raspberry custard I mixed a while back. Not sure why I mixed 30ml before trying it so I hope I like it.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I feel your pain. I have yet to do an inventory of my vape gear. I’ve got five cardboard boxes along with a couple cases of tanks and loose stuff wondering around. Some day I’ll get around to it.

What is funny is that I finished the inventory and organization. That is how I know I just saw it but...I put the boxes with spare glass and orings in the box but apparently didn't put the tank in the box. So it is running around the house on its own.

Reactions: hittman

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Atomizers are generally stainless steel, so only the screws wear significantly. I just ordered a 30 pack of Kayfun juice fill screws and installed a couple on the ones that were almost stripped. The female thread is steel, but the screws are pretty soft.

You're good with attys, but it never hurts to have 5 or 6 levels of backup just in case. I've accumulated 10 or more Kayfuns over time and they all still work after being used in rotation. Polycarbonate clear sections will eventually crack or lose their clarity. I have more than a dozen other various atomizers that are good vapes, but I always wonder if that's enough!
    Where did you get the fill screws? I should get a bundle of those.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    What is funny is that I finished the inventory and organization. That is how I know I just saw it but...I put the boxes with spare glass and orings in the box but apparently didn't put the tank in the box. So it is running around the house on its own.
    Hope it's house-broken.

Reactions: hittman

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I mixed another 15ml of lemon blueberry cake tonight to steep while I try the lemon raspberry custard I mixed a while back. Not sure why I mixed 30ml before trying it so I hope I like it.
    Good luck with that :)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    The super mesh fit the Cerberus. The ns coils are for the flint and frenzy.
    The archeological dig is going well, so far. I found all the spare parts in one of the aegis boxes in the little side box. I think I may have found the answer to the confusion about a straight glass tank. My original aegis 100s came with a shield tank, which does come with a straight glass. It was still in the original box with the orings, paperwork etc. I found one Cerberus, but I know there’s another in there somewhere. The excavation has been closed due to closet being too dark, but will resume tomorrow after copious amounts of coffee ;).

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The archeological dig is going well, so far. I found all the spare parts in one of the aegis boxes in the little side box. I think I may have found the answer to the confusion about a straight glass tank. My original aegis 100s came with a shield tank, which does come with a straight glass. It was still in the original box with the orings, paperwork etc. I found one Cerberus, but I know there’s another in there somewhere. The excavation has been closed due to closet being too dark, but will resume tomorrow after copious amounts of coffee ;).
    I’m hoping that means you’re feeling better?

• Optimistic
    Reactions: NolaMel

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I’m hoping that means you’re feeling better?
    Marginally. I’m still dog tired, but at least the coughing has slowed down enough to get some sleep. I hate being sick. I have too much to do to spend the day napping and hacking up my lungs. I got part of downstairs vacuumed today before the dog hair fluff balls took over like tumbleweeds in Tombstone lol. And I absolutely have to go to the grocery tomorrow. I’m about out of stuff to cobble together dinner out of, and we have weekend company coming Friday at noon. I’ve resolved that even if it kills me, I WILL feel better tomorrow, don’t have a choice at this point.
    Enough of my whining, what’s everybody mixing? I’ve been vaping unflavored since I can’t taste anything. About time to get something steeping for when I can!

Users who are viewing this thread