Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Marginally. I’m still dog tired, but at least the coughing has slowed down enough to get some sleep. I hate being sick. I have too much to do to spend the day napping and hacking up my lungs. I got part of downstairs vacuumed today before the dog hair fluff balls took over like tumbleweeds in Tombstone lol. And I absolutely have to go to the grocery tomorrow. I’m about out of stuff to cobble together dinner out of, and we have weekend company coming Friday at noon. I’ve resolved that even if it kills me, I WILL feel better tomorrow, don’t have a choice at this point.
    Enough of my whining, what’s everybody mixing? I’ve been vaping unflavored since I can’t taste anything. About time to get something steeping for when I can!
    That would mean you have to mix.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    What is funny is that I finished the inventory and organization. That is how I know I just saw it but...I put the boxes with spare glass and orings in the box but apparently didn't put the tank in the box. So it is running around the house on its own.

Gremlins must have gotten it.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    That would mean you have to mix.
    Enough caffeine and cough syrup and I’ll be a force to reckon with, hopefully. I pulled some recipes and the flavors the other day, then fell asleep lol. At least they’re set up, all I have to do is get out the scale and bottles. And hope I haven’t vaped up all my base.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    The archeological dig is going well, so far. I found all the spare parts in one of the aegis boxes in the little side box. I think I may have found the answer to the confusion about a straight glass tank. My original aegis 100s came with a shield tank, which does come with a straight glass. It was still in the original box with the orings, paperwork etc. I found one Cerberus, but I know there’s another in there somewhere. The excavation has been closed due to closet being too dark, but will resume tomorrow after copious amounts of coffee ;).

So did the aegis 100 come with a Cerberus tank? Thanks for the insight on the straight glass.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    @FranC , I’m mixing that strawberry biscuit you shared tomorrow if it’s the only thing I get done. Well that, grocery and laundry lol. But, strawberry biscuit first! Got to keep my priorities straight ;)

I have a strawberry biscuit flavor that I got from NR. I don’t remember if it was a private label flavor or not. It was pretty good solo.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I need to go through my screenshots. I know there’s a bunch of recipes I haven’t tried yet.

I got some 10ml bottles off of eBay a while back and just started using some. The dropper tips are very tight and near impossible to push in. I might throw them away and order new ones.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    So did the aegis 100 come with a Cerberus tank? Thanks for the insight on the straight glass.
    I don’t know, I got my Aegis 100 not long after it came out, and it came with the Shield. I’m looking for the box for my second, but I may have bought it as mod only. I know later models came with the Cerberus. I just have to locate them. Although it’s possible those boys my babies married may have “borrowed” them. They both DL. I do have one, the box of coils and bags of parts.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Enough caffeine and cough syrup and I’ll be a force to reckon with, hopefully. I pulled some recipes and the flavors the other day, then fell asleep lol. At least they’re set up, all I have to do is get out the scale and bottles. And hope I haven’t vaped up all my base.
    At least base is an easy mix.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I think when the Solos originally came out I saw and have some shield tanks and some aero tanks that came with the Solo Kits. They then settled on the Cerberus tank.
    I have a couple of those rba on the way and will be here on Friday. I am currently in FL right now and only brought 1 tank of each of the 3 kinds. Hope one of them works as I know they will all take the same mesh coils.

:)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I need to go through my screenshots. I know there’s a bunch of recipes I haven’t tried yet.

I got some 10ml bottles off of eBay a while back and just started using some. The dropper tips are very tight and near impossible to push in. I might throw them away and order new ones.
    If you want the tank, I can send you some 10 ml bottles. They’re eating up space in my closet

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    If you want the tank, I can send you some 10 ml bottles. They’re eating up space in my closet

I appreciate it. I’ve been rinsing and reusing my 10ml bottles but have had a few that leaked at the neck. Is there anything you might want in trade?

Users who are viewing this thread