Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Mixed this up today, wish I could test drive it now.. but alas. I at least got right to mixing as soon as I got the ingredients I needed, instead of delaying like usual.

Blueberry cheesecake
    Blueberry extra TFA 3%
    Bilberry FA 1%
    Blueberry FW 2%
    Yes we Cheesecake INW 3%
    Mascarpone WF 1%
    Cheesecake (graham cracker crust) TFA 1%
    NY cheesecake v2 CAP 1%

I'll steep it for a month. Hopefully it'll be a nice treat when my fishing season is done (Nov 1st)
    Hoping that works out good for you. Sounds tasty:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I was just surfing around and ended up on Stixx Mixx's web page. They had a link to recipes and lo and behold, there were dozens of flavored NET recipes on there. That will be valuable to get ideas.
    That should work good for you....hopefully:)

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    Grr mrg grump....
    Just got a 300$ package from Element vape. Has my SXmini SL Class mod in it. And was supposed to have 5 vtc6A cells in it, which are 21700s, but had 5 vtc6 (no A) 18650 size cells instead. Very disappointed. I'm sure they will promptly make it right but that will involve shipping the wrong ones back and waiting...
    Making things worse, it was brought to my house yesterday, but required a signature (first time) and was not delivered. So I went out of my way and went to post office twice today since they were kind enough to be closed for lunch the first time I went... I am not a patient person.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    That should work good for you....hopefully:)
    Can't hurt, huh?

I also wrote Stixx Mixx and asked how their NET extracts hold up in the freezer. Not sure how much weight I can give their answer but we'll see what they say.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Grr mrg grump....
    Just got a 300$ package from Element Vape. Has my SXmini SL Class mod in it. And was supposed to have 5 vtc6A cells in it, which are 21700s, but had 5 vtc6 (no A) 18650 size cells instead. Very disappointed. I'm sure they will promptly make it right but that will involve shipping the wrong ones back and waiting...
    Making things worse, it was brought to my house yesterday, but required a signature (first time) and was not delivered. So I went out of my way and went to post office twice today since they were kind enough to be closed for lunch the first time I went... I am not a patient person.
    I take it that this mod doesn't/can't use 18650s. To spend that much.. that's a big bummer! Hope it gets resolved all in your favor with no fuss. If you have to, unleash the dragon! :evil:

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    I take it that this mod doesn't/can't use 18650s. To spend that much.. that's a big bummer! Hope it gets resolved all in your favor with no fuss. If you have to, unleash the dragon! :evil:
    One plus is that yes it can use 18650s as well. I really wanted to test it out with the new to me style of cell. Bought a new charger to fit them and cases to hold them and everything lol.
    I have one pair of LGHG2s that were recently unmarried to test out my Solos, all my other sets are paired. Wanted the slightly higher amp limit the 21700s would have, to do higher wattage.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Grr mrg grump....
    Just got a 300$ package from Element Vape. Has my SXmini SL Class mod in it. And was supposed to have 5 vtc6A cells in it, which are 21700s, but had 5 vtc6 (no A) 18650 size cells instead. Very disappointed. I'm sure they will promptly make it right but that will involve shipping the wrong ones back and waiting...
    That is a bummer.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    Grr mrg grump....

At least you can still try out the SXmini. I have always been attracted to those Yihi mods but haven't bitten the bullet on one because, for that amount of money, it has to be PERFECT and none of them are perfect for me. I love the profile of the SXMini SL Class but don't like the stainless steel frame. I might learn to like to love it for a fewer number dollars though. ;)

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Grr mrg grump....

I didn't realize that the two have the same nomenclature. I can see how people who fill orders could get it wrong. The links below are from https://www.18650batterystore.com

SONY VTC6A 18650 3000mAh 20A Battery - 18650 Battery ...
    Sony | Murata VTC6A 21700 4000mAh 30A Battery ...
    https://www.18650batterystore.com/Sony-p/sony-vtc6a.htm

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I mixed up 60ml of menthol tobacco tonight since I was getting low. I’m liking the lemon raspberry custard well enough but it doesn’t have the thick mouth feel that the lemon blueberry cake had. I think I’ll use this up and stick with the cake.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Grr mrg grump....
    I’ve bought a lot of stuff from elementvape. I like their website. I know it’s aggravating though. Cause ya gotta go to the post office, package it all, mail it off. I dislike doing things like that too. :mad:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’ve bought a lot of stuff from elementvape. I like their website. I know it’s aggravating though. Cause ya gotta go to the post office, package it all, mail it off. I dislike doing things like that too. :mad:
    Me too

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I don’t think I got anything from them.Of course I have CRS so who knows

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Speaking of mailing things out.Does anyone know what it cost to mail a small priority box now. Last time I sent one it was almost $8. I have to have my gd mail a pkg for me in awhile and don’t know how much to give her
    I sent one last week. It was either 10 or 11 for the little box

Users who are viewing this thread