Random DIY mixing and More

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
INW biscuit tastes funky to me, even at 1% or less in a mix. Dont know why this is. For my taste, sugar cookie is a better subtitute. But thats just me i guess
I like INW biscuit. I add FA cookie when I use it as a biscuit. I do think NR strawberry biscuit is a very good biscuit but the biscuit needs a boost.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I don't think I've really found a good use for Biscuit yet.

What about equal parts Biscuit and Sugar Cookie, a smidge of French Vanilla, half a smidge of chocolate and the teeniest-tiniest drop of Anise ?

Like a Biscotti

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    What about equal parts Biscuit and Sugar Cookie, a smidge of French Vanilla, half a smidge of chocolate and the teeniest-tiniest drop of Anise ?

Like a Biscotti
    Sounds to sweet to me and I don't like Anise.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    There’s a page where you can add flavors you need. It’s pretty cool because if you find a recipe that you like under the recipe it will say if you can make it based on your flavor stash. If you press on the Your Missing Ingredients the flavors that you don’t have get highlighted. Then if you press on a flavor it will take you to the flavors “profile” page from there you can add it to your shopping list.

It makes it easy so you don’t have to try to remember what flavors you meant to get while cruising recipes.
    Oh yeah, I use often and love those features. You can also add to your stash this way from others recipes. For about the first month using ELR I didn’t realise you could click on the little x beside "you are missing ingredients” to have them highlighted. I knew about all the other features but once I found this I felt a bit silly it took me a month to find it!:laugh:

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    Which Hadaly clone do you and @dc99 recommend? FT has several.
    SXK Hadaly
    $14.90 SXK Hadaly Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

If interested in prebuilt, this is the coil @dc99 recommended to me to use with it. I use different types also but these fit it nicely...
    Authentic Youde UD 316L Stainless Steel Clapton
    $2.86 Authentic Youde UD 316L Stainless Steel Clapton Pre-coiled Wire for RBA Atomizers (10-Pack) - 26/30 AWG / 0.4mm/0.32mm dia. / 0.5ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

SXK.png

Last edited:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX

Like a Biscotti
    Sounds good! Have a recipe by any chance?

Users who are viewing this thread