Random DIY mixing and More

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
Setting 3 nets today. And then lifting our 4 that are fishing. Gonna be a looooooong day. Probably will be only able to lift 2, filling our boat to the brim with fish. Good thing I don't have to drive this fish up north tonight, otherwise I'd be getting home at like 8 or 9pm. Everything is so stretched out, it's ridiculous. 45 minute drive to boat, hour drive to nets, hour drive back, 2 hour and 15 minutes drive to drop off fish, hour and 30 minute drive back. Rinse, repeat.

I'm hoping to finally give my doggystyles a whirl maybe tonight or tomorrow, finally cleaned them and they are now dry for reassembly, coiling, and wicking. When it comes to projects or mixing, things move at glacial speed when I'm working 12-15+ hours nearly every day. I got these doggystyles 3 weeks ago! Lol
Left for work at 4:30am, got home at 9:15pm.. ufda. Didnt eat my packed lunch until 5:30pm on the way back to shore lol. Dinner is the new lunch

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Thanks, @hittman, and @*RJ* but neither of those sites has black. The green/turquoise will be perfect. I appreciate the help.

That’s weird, I could have sworn it said in stock when I looked.

Reactions: FranC

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Not soon enough, dreaming of the gulf and beaches right now! Lol 10 more days that we can fish our nets. But then there's pulling all our nets out when the season is over, and lots of work at our net shed.
    At least the end is somewhat in sight.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Good morning random folks ;)

Any plans for today? I have none yet but I will have to set up and mix soon. I want to mix a min. of 4 recipes and have to work that out first.
    No plans for mixing, but I'd really like to get one of my doggystyles in action. Never have used one yet. I'd like to mix a bunch before I leave for the South for the winter, and not drag all my mixing stuff with me in our tiny clown car

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    No plans for mixing, but I'd really like to get one of my doggystyles in action. Never have used one yet. I'd like to mix a bunch before I leave for the South for the winter, and not drag all my mixing stuff with me in our tiny clown car
    Where do you spend your winters?

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Where do you spend your winters?
    North Padre Island, Texas.. but possibly going there for the last time. We plan on selling our condo.. too much trouble than it's worth. I'd like to spend at least one winter or two in the southwest desert, like New Mexico or Arizona. Do you go anywhere, or just bundle up and endure the NE winters?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    North Padre Island, Texas.. but possibly going there for the last time. We plan on selling our condo.. too much trouble than it's worth. I'd like to spend at least one winter or two in the southwest desert, like New Mexico or Arizona. Do you go anywhere, or just bundle up and endure the NE winters?
    Nice, I'm glad you get to go somewhere warmer for the winter. I'd love to spend the winter in a warmer place but simply can't afford to so I'll be suffering through it.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    That would be nice to spend the winter somewhere warm. I was a little chilly getting ready for work this morning and thought about how much I'm dreading winter even though it's not really cold yet here.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    That is pretty good life out of a pod. I never track how much liquid I run through a pod since I don't use one all the time. I four extra packs of pods for my bident and think I'm going to save it for times that I can't carry a pv. I'm currently using the podstick to see what kind of life I get from the pods. I'm liking the .6 mesh pod the best but the 1.3 has it's place for stealth. I just wish the 1.3 had a tiny bit more airflow.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That is pretty good life out of a pod. I never track how much liquid I run through a pod since I don't use one all the time. I four extra packs of pods for my bident and think I'm going to save it for times that I can't carry a pv. I'm currently using the podstick to see what kind of life I get from the pods. I'm liking the .6 mesh pod the best but the 1.3 has it's place for stealth. I just wish the 1.3 had a tiny bit more airflow.
    So what is your favorite pod now?

I had to find when I got my first minifit. I was surprised that the original pod is still going strong. I don't know how much juice has gone through it but I do use it quite a bit.

Reactions: hittman

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yes, I'm MTL but I still love my airflow. A tight draw wound not work for me.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    So what is your favorite pod now?

I had to find when I got my first minifit. I was surprised that the original pod is still going strong. I don't know how much juice has gone through it but I do use it quite a bit.

I really like how the bident vapes and the size but started getting some seepage from the pod since it's a bottom fill. I've found the same thing with other bottom fill pods. That's one thing I like about the podstick is it's a top fill so I shouldnt' have to worry about seepage. It's hard to pin one down as the favorite right now but the podstick with the .6 pod could be the new favorite. I really like the performance of the bident, EQ, and zbiip but this one might be a good compromise between size and performance. Also, I found a place to get the pods fairly inexpensive.

Users who are viewing this thread