Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    So how are you folks doing with your shopping.All done or still have needs or wants? I don’t need it but I want the new 4ml zlide. @hittman. Have you ordered one yet? I know you don’t like the blue but that’s the one I want. The regular zlide I have is blue also

Reactions: DavidOck

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Funny thing but when I started vaping I wanted nothing to do with colors. For the first few years all my tanks and pv’s were black. Lacking black I went with silver/stainless.Now I prefer colors usually. My first Minikin was black but the others are silver or red.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    So how are you folks doing with your shopping.All done or still have needs or wants? I don’t need it but I want the new 4ml Zlide. @hittman. Have you ordered one yet? I know you don’t like the blue but that’s the one I want. The regular Zlide I have is blue also

No I haven’t. The new blue is a different shade than the old one. If it was the same then I’d get the blue.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I saw VaporDNA or someone was giving away the moti pod. I haven’t heard anything about it.

I got my second podstick in the mail today along with a package of pods and a pulse x kit from somewhere else. I’m liking the podstick and electric Tobacconist has the pods cheap.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I saw VaporDNA or someone was giving away the moti pod. I haven’t heard anything about it.

I got my second podstick in the mail today along with a package of pods and a pulse x kit from somewhere else. I’m liking the podstick and electric Tobacconist has the pods cheap.
    Never heard of that shop.

• Agree
    Reactions: NolaMel

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS

It's eightvape, they do it quite often where they give the moti away with purchase of $20+

Personally I have no desire to even try a pod, pods are the cause of a lot of the problems we are in now, like the school kids can hide them so easy and high nic content, just IMO, so don't hit me :)

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I don’t use them all the time but for some reason am interested in them. The podstick is a great size for carrying in my shirt pocket at work without anyone noticing since I have to stealth vape at work.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Never heard of that shop.

I’ve bought from them a few times. I was thinking it was someone on this thread that told me about them. The ship for free anything over $20.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    So far so good, I do like the doggy but the Erl, imo, is on a higher echelon. Maybe because I'm so used to it. It does look very very nice on top of the champagne squid. Looks much better than the Erl does. Coiling and wicking this thing was a little weird, again.. after being such a one trick pony with the Erl (could coil and wick that thing blindfolded)
    View attachment 846361

Congrats - it looks awesome on the DB :D

If you need it, here's how I wick the doggy: SXK DOGGY STYLE

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Congrats - it looks awesome on the DB :D

If you need it, here's how I wick the doggy: SXK DOGGY STYLE
    Thanks! That's just how I did it, but I just went for it :) the more I'm using it, the more I love it. The flavor is right on par or maybe just a hair under my Erl.
    Love how simple and intuitive this RTA is, how you can basically slap a coil and wick in there. The Erl takes a bit more finesse to wick, but easier to coil. I'm excited to give my Hussars a try too, when they arrive on the slowboat from China.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I don’t use them all the time but for some reason am interested in them. The podstick is a great size for carrying in my shirt pocket at work without anyone noticing since I have to stealth vape at work.
    The Minikin is too but maybe to small for you?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’ve bought from them a few times. I was thinking it was someone on this thread that told me about them. The ship for free anything over $20.
    The actual website looks familiar to me. There must be another that looks very similar. Free shipping over $20 is a good deal.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thanks! That's just how I did it, but I just went for it :) the more I'm using it, the more I love it. The flavor is right on par or maybe just a hair under my Erl.
    Love how simple and intuitive this RTA is, how you can basically slap a coil and wick in there. The Erl takes a bit more finesse to wick, but easier to coil. I'm excited to give my Hussars a try too, when they arrive on the slowboat from China.
    I’m impressed in how much new stuff you’ve added to your stash so far:unsure:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I find myself using the Minifit quite a bit. I didn’t think I’d ever get used to the small size but I did.

Users who are viewing this thread