Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I like eden's garden but the dollar store has some for a buck. They aren't as strong but hey, the price is right.
    I got some from Plant Therapy and a couple others.My daughter has some from Doterra which is way too expensive

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Good morning.

My first was a cigalike with prefilled carts from Volcano. Cost was over 100.00 lol. Soon I got a Phoenix from Truesmoker and then the 510 from Cignot. That Phoenix was so pretty, I still like pretty ones.

Cignot was my first vendor back in 2010. They supplied my Joye 510 and eGo and the carts that went with the eGo. We've come a long way.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I would say so as long as you actually try them.

I think part of my problem is that I mix so many sft and then feel overwhelmed and instead of working thru them, I just ignore them. Maybe I'll go through the ones I have that I haven't tried and decide which ones I really want to try. After that maybe just mix a couple sft at a time and not mix more until I try those. As it is, I bet I've got near 20 sft that I haven't tried. Also, I usually record a note on elr when I do a sft but wish I was better at describing flavors.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Cignot was my first vendor back in 2010. They supplied my Joye 510 and eGo and the carts that went with the eGo. We've come a long way.
    Yes, we have. VermontVapor was the one that supplied my egos,510's, juice, and cartomizers such a long time ago.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I think part of my problem is that I mix so many sft and then feel overwhelmed and instead of working thru them, I just ignore them. Maybe I'll go through the ones I have that I haven't tried and decide which ones I really want to try. After that maybe just mix a couple sft at a time and not mix more until I try those. As it is, I bet I've got near 20 sft that I haven't tried. Also, I usually record a note on elr when I do a sft but wish I was better at describing flavors.
    I'm totally crappy at describing flavors. I wouldn't worry about it.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I’m going to go random here for a minute. Any of you folks into essential oils? I started with them but when hubs died I just lost interest. Before that actually, cause he was very sick for some time.

I bought a new diffuser awhile back that I just took out of the box a couple days ago. I had given my daughter what oils I had but now that I’m here I can still use them.....LOL. I did buy a small box of oils, 6 I think which I might get today.

So to get back to my original question.If there are any oil users here what are your favs?
    My wife uses them, and we also have one of those vaporizer/diffusers. I love love love frankincense, and myrrh. Sometimes I buy the real thing, and burn it instead of using the oil. She mixes a flea spray with essential oils for our pupster.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My wife uses them, and we also have one of those vaporizer/diffusers. I love love love frankincense, and myrrh. Sometimes I buy the real thing, and burn it instead of using the oil. She mixes a flea spray with essential oils for our pupster.
    What a coincidence. I had Frankincense and Myrrh in my diffuser yesterday.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just ordered my amber boston rounds finally, so I can bottle up the rest of my nic. 12 8oz and 24 4oz. Bought extra 4oz to put my mixes in, instead of plastic
    Pretty much all my mixes are in glass. 15ml or 30ml for all but the 2 old adv's. Cheesecakes mostly get the 30ml size.

Reactions: NolaMel

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Hey, I have a bunch of frankincense and myrrh I bought when I was making amari. Forgot I could burn it as incense. Thanks for reminding me!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I am procrastinating in looking for my glass bottles to decant my last liter of nic. Haven't seen them since before I moved here and have no idea where they are. Hence the procrastination.
    Amazing how you can't find anything after you move.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just a reminder: PM me if you're looking for 30ml glass bottles. I've got a few hundred to spare (amber glass Boston rounds with phenolic caps).
    I've got a shoebox full I left behind but my gd is saving all my stuff for me should I ever want anything again.

Users who are viewing this thread