Random DIY mixing and More

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
Take a nap (definitely). There, I have a plan.

Blade is out for delivery. Hope it isn't super heavy.
That is spooky...was just looking at the blade. I’ve even got it in my cart. I dunno. I need to quit spending money.

I like your plan! I may accomplish that one thing right now even.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yes, we were able to lift our remaining 3 nets and tie them shut and get back to the dock and fish unloaded before noon. We ended up with 9000 pounds, so it was a pretty good day to cap off the season! Now the "fun" part comes soon, pulling all 7 of our nets/equipment out of the water, which ideally will take 2 days
    That sounds like a lot of work also:(

Reactions: stols001

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have dishes/laundry/cleaning to get done. I would like to wash my car. I need to cut my grass one last time. Make ejuice. Grocery run. Same ol same ol for me. Always working. :eek: It never ends for me.
    Don’t forget to fill the Minifit ‘s for your Mom:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I am retired and same old thing. I need to cut bushes (not going to happen), clean house (maybe going to happen), mix juice (maybe), go to store (probably not), clean out a closet (I dunno), finish organization and put away of vape gear (we shall see).
    Don’t you think that’s a bit too much work?

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Well, I think I have my first DIY keeper. In as much as I would love to have an EDV, I'm not counting on that (at least not for awhile) so I will settle for a rotation of flavors for the time being (which is what most people do). This Honeydew-Cantaloupe is about where it needs to be. Honeydew (TFA) 11%, Cantaloupe (FA) 4%, Sweetener (TFA) 1%. Good enough to vape for a stretch of time. Simple recipe to be sure.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yeah that. And clean the litter boxes. :blink: So I bought the geek vape blade. :thumbs: Gonna get off my rumpus now, put down the credit card, and get busy. :)
    I don’t even know what that is but from the conversation it a big,heavy,PV that’s funny looking? I’m good with that.:lol:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well, I think I have my first DIY keeper. In as much as I would love to have an EDV, I'm not counting on that (at least not for awhile) so I will settle for a rotation of flavors for the time being (which is what most people do). This Honeydew-Cantaloupe is about where it needs to be. Honeydew (TFA) 11%, Cantaloupe (FA) 4%, Sweetener (TFA) 1%. Good enough to vape for a stretch of time. Simple recipe to be sure.
    Simple is good

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My daughter and her oldest have gone to a girl scout meeting in Concord, NH. I was rather hoping the kids were going too but oh no. I could tell by the noise level all 3 were here. There are now 2 adult children in house. My SIL has escaped to the back yard to do yardwork. It's cold out there. I ain't going.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I apparently forgot about ordering another Podstick and some of the 1.3 coils. They came this morning and reminded me. All I have left incoming is my FLV flavors.

I'm still getting used to the 2 different coils that come with the Podstick. Neither are ideal but it's good as long as you work with them As in you can not chain vape the .6 coil at all because the dt will get hot. You can chain vape the 1.3 coil but it could use more airflow. I figured it was a decent pod to stock. The Minifit remains my favorite.

I really have no desire to try another pod device but if you have a fav I'd like to hear about it.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Damn, I just traded my bottle of AM4A away about a month ago. That looks good; @smacuser here's a recipe using AM4A.
    Thank for the heads up on this Skeebo. You know me, those flavors are up my alley. So, as usual, I did a precursory inquiry and found a few variations on that recipe on different sites using other apples, bourbons and tobaccos. Up until now, after a month, the Am4a is still in its sft state. I do have Fuji and Kentucky Bourbon. If I were to try to create this now, I'd be likely to use that Magic Mix; it stuck me as to having that Boba-esque quality to it. I'm currently mixing it with Banana Nut Bread to ape Gorilla Juice. :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread